By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony admits your infos compromised, passwords, etc...

NiKKoM said:

Around the Network

well,look at the good side:it can't get any worse than this.

Those DAmn Hackers! Good thing I never purchased anything online.

radiantshadow92 said:

I think people are overreacting. Honestly a week is actually pretty fast timing (they found out yesterday according to them). Just change your passwords if they are similar and get a free new CC, done.

the fact that they hid the hacking says more than it should. They clearly knew more than what they released. The fact that the possibility is there is something they should have announced imo

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

hatmoza said:
Galaki said:
hatmoza said:

Also. Fuck you Sony. Fuck you for waiting a week before telling us this.

Yeah, shows you how much they care for their customers. They should at least email everyone about CC compromised first thing. But no. They'd wait a week and hope everyone forgot about it and blamed Anon who also denied having anything to do with this hack.

Coming to think of it. Sony customer care always treated me like shit whenever I called.

THIS!!!

Around the Network
Galaki said:
NiKKoM said:

Galaki said:
NiKKoM said:

You know I thought the "It Only Does" jokes were funny at the start, but now they're just getting annoying.

I use PSN cards,so I'm not to worried. 

Wagram said:
Galaki said:
NiKKoM said:

You know I thought the "It Only Does" jokes were funny at the start, but now they're just getting annoying.

I'm sure a lot of people will find this funny. You need to accept that it is ironic.

I however am getting issued a new debit card. I don't think i'll be using it through PSN anymore though or any other console online for that matter. I'll use PSN cards.