By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Merry Christmas Everyone, here's to a great 2008 for VGChartz!!

In the grand tradition of the Internet let me make a totally useless post that add nothing to the conversation:

me too

And by that I mean merry Christmas/Hannukah or other seasonal holiday to you all and a happy new year (in a week that is).

Joyeux noel.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Around the Network

Happy Holidays to all!

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Merry Christmas to all the members, ioi and the moderators who make this site possible. Have a happy new year!

Owner of Wii, DS and 360, planning on getting a PS3 when it's cheaper. Supporter of all consoles.

Merry New Year & a Happy Christmas to one and all!

Cherished Chanukah & Konstructive Kwanzaa as well. Along with any other cultural holidays I left out.

I like the members here no matter their views & affiliations. (not counting the quickly banned trolls who do hit-and-run drive-by shitdisturbing here but the regulars)

One of the main things that made this site a favorite of mine was the membership. I love the salescharts but the people is what makes this place what it is.

Continue on VGChartz! Big success for 2008!

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all!!!

My Mains in Brawl

Around the Network

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got MoHH2 and am loving the controls. I kicked every sensitivity setting to the max and shrunk my dead zone to the minimum. This is the closest a console has ever come to mouse and keyboard style gaming.

Happy times :)

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Merry Christmas, ioi, and all the folks who keep the site running along. We appreciate what you all do, and it's been an honour to be along for the ride. Stay safe everyone.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Happy...um...end-of-year-celebration.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for a great site!

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

ioi said: Updates will start again on Wednesday night - Others software and American data. All I can say is that last week is confortable the biggest week ever in the history of gaming - expect plenty of press releases from the big boys in the coming weeks...

Freaking awwwwsome! :D

Merry Christmas, VGChartz.

WiiFit will be 2008 #1 selling game in NORTH AMERICA!  
End of '08 Predictions: Wii - 48m X360 - 25m  PS3 - 19m
Wii monthly NA sales will top 400k every month in '08. *Jan sales ruined it. Grrrr!*
WiiFit will top 1m in sales in its first month of release in North America.
MGS4 will NOT be released in '08. *Darn it!* FF13 will NOT be released in '08.
Rockband Wii will top 600k in first month sales in North America.
WiiFit will pass the PS3 WW sales by Xmas '09.