By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 3 Graphics=AMAZING

Man the graphics in Gears of War 3 are insane. So heres a video of the beta. So far looking like the best graphics on the 360.

http://youtu.be/_O3xYj4kwHY?hd=1

Around the Network

Looks amazing :0 Def some of the best graphics this year. So much colour this time. Providing the game runs and performs well that's every flaw from Gears 2 fixed.

I am in LOVE with this beta, it's everything I've wanted in a Gears game so far.

All that being said, I really haven't taken the time to admire how good the graphics are; the gameplay is just too addicting!

I don't know why (¬_¬), but that map and the colors used remind me a lot of Uncharted 2.  

That being said, I really don't like the generic look of that stone pavement.  It looks uninspired and out of place to my eyes.

The character models are top notch, as usual.

we talk about gears not about unchatred!  

Around the Network

Yes, the gameplay is sooo addicting in this game that you can very easily not notice how beautiful the gears 3 beta is.

SWORDFISH_84 said:

Chill? He's just speaking his honest opinion while being relevant at the same. He's not saying "Uncharted > Gears" nor is he trying to incite such an argument. 

Or did you just read the word "Uncharted" and jump on the hate-orade?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

SWORDFISH_84 said:

If so, then why don't you do so yourself, instead of whining over nothing like a little kid?

SWORDFISH_84 said:

Don't be silly. All threads discussing graphics warps into a Killzone and Uncharted discussions.

OT: I'm liking the colorful presentation. But it doesn't seem like a big leap from past Gears titles. Either way, we aren't gonna see what this game really has to offer until we play the campaign.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

SWORDFISH_84 said:

They can't help themselves. I can't get into any Gears topic without people mentioning it, yet I can red about Unhcharted for days and never see Gears mentioned. Insecurity is an ugly thing.