By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NBA Playoffs 2011 Official Thread

It does'nt look like the laker's are going to 3-peat. :(

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:

trust me MAVS have a way better chance than Lakers to beat the heat. Just look at the season series

Regular season series doesn't mean much in the playoffs. Just look at the Celtics...hell look at the Mavs/Lakers series.

The championship is up for grabs this year so anyone can take it and hopefully the Heat do.

Metallicube said:

Good recovery from my Bulls after losing a disapointing game 1 against the Hawks. I stick with my prediction I originally came up with and say Bulls in 6, but I gotta believe Atlanta won't roll over like they did this game. Gotta keep our foot on the gas! Though, it the Bulls win the next game, I'd say it's all but over.

And wow, what's going on with the Lakers? I am torn. In a way, I like to see the mighty Lakers fall, but on the other hand, I feel they would have a much better chance of beating the Heat than Dallas should they make it to the finals, and the Heat is like the one team I hate more than the Lakers. I'd much rather see a Laker three peat than the dreaded Miami championship.

Dude, the Bulls are going to knock the Heat off if the Celtics don't.  Trust me.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

SpartenOmega117 said:
amp316 said:

Congrats on being named MVP, Mr. Derrick Rose.  You deserve it! 

If the Bulls continue to play the ugly defensive oriented baketball that they played last night, then everyone's in trouble.

So, what's up with the Lakers?  I know that the Mavs are good, but come on...

Dirk Nowitzki, nuff said

I have never doubted the talents of Dirk Nowitzki.  He's a phenomenal player that's severely underrated. 

I just think that the Lakers should be doing better than they are.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Been calling it this entire time. MAVS sweep lakers!

Around the Network

Kinda funny how Phil Jackson ends his career...with a humillating sweep...

That Lakers game reminded me of playing NBA Jam and/or Bill Lambieer's Combat Basketball.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Big game for my Bulls tonight.  Hopefully someone besides for Rose shows up.

great game bye the heat yesterday,the thunder just got lucky. They've been really lucky so far in the playoffs. 

3-1 lead. No way we lose 3 in a row. Heat confirmed for Eastern Conf finals. Still it's anyone championship this year not getting too cocky yet.

Thunders/Grizz game was exciting yet frustrating. Grizz kept finding ways to come back when they needed to but they just couldn't run any plays when they weren't in need of a clutch performance.