By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Asura's Wrath Trailer (Asura's pissed! 0_o)

how are you guys excited? it looks like your typical hack and slash

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

did you just not see that finger? how well his nails were done? :P what H&S has such fingers man...I'm just saiyan

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:

did you just not see that finger? how well his nails were done? :P what H&S has such fingers man...I'm just saiyan

i did. but dragon dogma looks better, its going to be open world!

zgamer5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:

oh that I dunno man..now see I'm not into RPG's much (But VC FOR THE EFFIN WIN!) but yeah so this might not be the exact case, however when I saw that dragon's dogma trailer, I thought it was a real wanna-be appeal to western gamers game. Dragons, warriors, magic etc etc. It's like a bad dragon age ripoff. I did think the orochimaru like creature was cool tho. But then again we don't know much of it, TGS should give a better idea of how it will be

besides, it had no finger!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:

oh that I dunno man..now see I'm not into RPG's much (But VC FOR THE EFFIN WIN!) but yeah so this might not be the exact case, however when I saw that dragon's dogma trailer, I thought it was a real wanna-be appeal to western gamers game. Dragons, warriors, magic etc etc. It's like a bad dragon age ripoff. I did think the orochimaru like creature was cool tho. But then again we don't know much of it, TGS should give a better idea of how it will be

well its action adventure. and i do agree that capcom are trieng to have a western monster hunter and that it looks like your average fantasy game, but this asura game reminds me of many hack n slashes, angry man who lost his daughter/wife, and wants revenge. you cant expect to innovate. but i trust the director of re4.

Around the Network

come_at_me_bro.jpg

me wantssss!!!

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:

I wonder what my girlfriend would say if I had such a finger. =B

M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:

Cronos' finger in god of war 3 was pretty neat. He got a free manicure too!

OT: I had never heard of this game...it looks pretty neat though, somehow like a japanese version of kratos(anger -wise)

zgamer5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:

well its action adventure. and i do agree that capcom are trieng to have a western monster hunter and that it looks like your average fantasy game, but this asura game reminds me of many hack n slashes, angry man who lost his daughter/wife, and wants revenge. you cant expect to innovate. but i trust the director of re4.

Point taken, but in both cases we know so little I guess. This guy seems to have arms that pop up from his body and can be broken to pieces but yet live or something. But I also would like to see some more gameplay before coming to a conclusion, in both cases

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

@luvtospooge: LOL yeah I forgot that one...man did that guy need a manicure badly or what! Thanks Kratos!

@4k1x3r: I'm sure she will freak out and dump your ass~! :P This finger can only be handled by the likes of Gaia from GOW! LOL

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!