By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Assassins Creed: Brotherhood!

trasharmdsister12 said:
dsister said:

7/10

I saw the trailer one time. Didn't impress me too much

And here I am not rating it because i've only played 2-3 hours ... Another reason I'm not rating it is because I don't have enough content to come up with good "ugly"

Ah ok...

Around the Network

I liked the setting, but it felt more buggier than AC II to me. The controls and stealth missions are still awful, and it would be nice to see someone at Ubisoft recognize this.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

hmmm great game story is a bit weaker than 2's story though. 9.3

9/10 for me. I just wrapped up this game today actually. I did'nt really get into the multiplayer,but played the hell out of the single player. I love the whole story and dynamic and location. I also love the combat. The only negative for is that the ending felt alittle rushed and the whole story pretty much takes place in one city. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

I'm playing it atm. I think I can come up with a rating tomorrow.

Around the Network

God damn I know more people then this on vgchartz have played Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

Looks like you will have to include my score >:D

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:

Looks like you will have to include my score >:D

I will never include your bogus score :O

-Loading times is a letdown

-A bit time consuming doing the SoR Lair missions. (pretty pointless getting that armour; the enemies and AI's are not that hard to defeat)