By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Rage gameplay.

Some awesome games out this year.

Around the Network

Wow!! this game is surely the best looking game this gen

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

looking like a really good game. i hope gameplay comes out good as ID previous games have been pants

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Looks so good!

Around the Network

its not new.

from what ive seen until now. rage needs much more weapons to get my buy.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

pezus said:

Question: Why do you never post the videos in the OP? Just curious ;)

Because he can't. Sometimes the site doesn't allow you to post the vids in the OP so it's better to do it in the 2nd post, saves you the headache.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Looks great. The weapons seems to look like they have a bit of weight behind them, which is great.

I just have to ask something. If Id expects this game to run on consoles with 60 fps how  is it going to be a graphical monster on anything besides a pc?

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Chroniczaaa said:

I just have to ask something. If Id expects this game to run on consoles with 60 fps how  is it going to be a graphical monster on anything besides a pc?

I'm kinda doubting the finished product will run at a constant 60 fps. Then again they may be sacrificing the amount of onscreen characters and I did see some pop in.

@ OP

Game doesn't look too bad.  But it sure doesn't look great, either.  The graphics are pretty good, but not the greatest (not that they have to be).  But the gameplay, which is most important, doesn't really draw me in either.  Nothing spectacular about the weapon selection.  The enemies are kinda meh, and there are far too few of them on screen to warrant such open spaces at times don't give off any kind of feeling of chaos that I know the trailer was trying to go for.  I think the MAX I counted on screen was 5. 

I think we may be finally getting to that oversaturation point for FPSs, cause for some reason this game just keeps reminding me of Resistance.  Of course in that game you sometimes have 30-40 Grims running at you at one time.  Now that's scary shit.