By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

What more would you guys like me to add to the OP?

I was thinking maybe upcoming games on a monthly basis (example: since we're now in February I'd post the games releasing in February.) and worldwide sales per month. Buy if you guys have any ideas feel free to let them be known.this is the community thread after all!

Around the Network

Find a way to mass spam everyone that hasn't added me yet. I suppose I could get off my lazy ass and do it myself...

@smeags, upcoming games releasing is a good idea. weekly sales on the 3ds system, maybe have a top 10 best selling 3ds games list would be cool, also what about creating tournaments for certain games

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@smeags, upcoming games releasing is a good idea. weekly sales on the 3ds system, maybe have a top 10 best selling 3ds games list would be cool, also what about creating tournaments for certain games

I think you are one of the people I've added that has yet to add me!

Smeags said:

I was thinking maybe upcoming games on a monthly basis (example: since we're now in February I'd post the games releasing in February.) and worldwide sales per month. Buy if you guys have any ideas feel free to let them be known.this is the community thread after all!

Those sound good. Maybe important news on the 3DS and upcoming events (like a Mario Kart tournament or something). I'd really love for this thread to be a sort of hub for the site's 3DS owners.

Also with Smeags' permission I'd like to add "The Official" to the title of this thread. Make it look really professional.

Around the Network

@sethnintendo, oh really. sorry will add u now then

MontanaHatchet said:
Smeags said:

Those sound good. Maybe important news on the 3DS and upcoming events (like a Mario Kart tournament or something). I'd really love for this thread to be a sort of hub for the site's 3DS owners.

Also with Smeags' permission I'd like to add "The Official" to the title of this thread. Make it look really professional.

How does the new title sound? I was never very good with titles, so mabey you can fix it up a bit (like capitalizing the "g" )

Smeags said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Smeags said:

How does the new title sound? I was never very good with titles, so mabey you can fix it up a bit (like capitalizing the "g" )

Looking spiffy now. I foresee a great future for this thread. Keep up the good work Smeags!

@happydolphin, i added u tonight.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@sethnintendo, oh really. sorry will add u now then

All good since I didn't send a message or wall post about adding you.  I might have mentioned adding everyone in the thread but that is about it.  I still have 40-50+ pending friend invites from VGC which most of them I will eventually have to wall post to let them know.  Seems like some of the earlier people in the thread kind of forgot about this thread.