By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Smeags said:
d21lewis said:

That pic where Sonic shit a diamond?  I still don't know how to respond to that one!

1. It's a Chaos Emerald! /sonic fan

2. All those comments about poop made me sad.

1.  It wasn't in color so I couldn't tell.  It wasn't your fault.

2.  Where I'm from, poop is a compliment.  Example:  Gears of War 3 is the $#!@!!

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Also... big changes are coming for you 3DS fans... so look out for it pretty soon.

Big changes for the system or the thread?

Yay, I can finally join the cool club!

Forest-Spirit(Spirit): 2921-9824-3692

My code is 3566-1540-4087, user name is pkt

I've added Uno, Smeags and D21lewis so far.

Looking forward to some raid mode from RE:revelations!!!!

d21lewis said:
Smeags said:
d21lewis said:

That pic where Sonic shit a diamond?  I still don't know how to respond to that one!

1. It's a Chaos Emerald! /sonic fan

2. All those comments about poop made me sad.

1.  It wasn't in color so I couldn't tell.  It wasn't your fault.

2.  Where I'm from, poop is a compliment.  Example:  Gears of War 3 is the $#!@!!

I was trying to post a message on your wall but the links would always redirect me to the member's area, weird. Anyway, I added you on my 3DS, details in the post above.

Around the Network

@paul and @forest-spirit, i am gonna add u both tonight on my 3ds. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Bumped! Can't let this thread get lost to the sands of time. It's too important!

I know there's a recommendation thread but has anybody played that 3D Samurai game? I've got some money to blow on my 3DS eShop account and I want to know if it's worthwhile.

Yes, please keep this thread going. It's important that we help to develop the community by not just having people discuss their favorite games, but by playing them with each other as well. I had some really fun times playing online games with some other Vgchartz members. In fact, I can distinctly remember playing Halo 3 with DMeisterJ, Super Smash Bros. Brawl with OkeyDokey, and Gears of War 2 with Rocketpig. Of course I failed horribly in all of those games but it was a really enjoyable experience.

So yes, I believe this thread is quite important. It's why I initially stickied it and encouraged Smeags to revive the thread. Let's play some games together. Let's talk about 'em. And let's have some fun.

spurgeonryan said:
d21lewis said:
Bumped! Can't let this thread get lost to the sands of time. It's too important!

I know there's a recommendation thread but has anybody played that 3D Samurai game? I've got some money to blow on my 3DS eShop account and I want to know if it's worthwhile.

I never check the hot topics. Have never seen this thread! Cough* In my Nintendo news that is not news thread I have posted many great reviews for this game and Mutant Mudds! I keep seeing wonderful things on it. You should go for it. There was mention of some glitches, but I doubt it is as bad as the SS or Skyrim ones. Tell us how it goes!

Here goes nothing. 

*downloads Samurai game*

Carmen !!! Accept my 3DS friendship!!!