By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3: Elena Footage leaked.

http://gamenyusu.com/component/content/article/1-news/148-uncharted-3-first-look-of-elena-image.html

I'm not sure these are real though...

Around the Network

drake does look like the uncharted 3 drake. well i hope theirs going to be the black haired chick and her ass.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

yup, that is Elena alright, wearing the same shirt as in Uncharted 2

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

for some reason that image reminded me of ........... naruto

zgamer5 said:

drake does look like the uncharted 3 drake. well i hope theirs going to be the black haired chick and her ass.

I hope not. I liked her but i liked tenzin better, a character like tenzin would have been better.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
zgamer5 said:

I hope not. I liked her but i liked tenzin better, a character like tenzin would have been better.

who? 

and her but is more important then drake himself!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zgamer5 said:

who? 

and her but is more important then drake himself!

The tibetian guy who doesn't speak english lol.

OMG AWESOME! BUT ME WANTS CHLOE AND TENZIN :((((

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/full-special-gamers-heart/712463

Thanks for sharing that...great video

and Elena looks awesome and believable as ever :D my fave female character in a video game

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Well, having Elena in uncharted seemed absolutely necessary to me, but still, great! She's back!