By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:

you have till easter zex... seeing the signup rate of the RE round... i'd say it should be a quick round ^^

I've seen slower sign up threads. Not to mention I haven't spammed walls yet because I'm not in a rush to get started til maybe Sunday.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

you have till easter zex... seeing the signup rate of the RE round... i'd say it should be a quick round ^^

Why isn't your name on the signup list Heph?

cause I have an exam on june 4th I barely started working for and the recommended study time is 300 hours ^^... oh and I have a full time job with that :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Oh look at that, this thread has -1 new posts!  Time to see what I missed? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=127246&page=1

Won't start til the weekend.

For those who missed it, Hatmoza has made a

Round 28 sign-up thread.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Oh look at that, this thread has -1 new posts!  Time to see what I missed? 

too late it's gone! hence the -1 ^^

Around the Network

Umh it seems i'm gonna need to spam this thread.

I noticed they are planning VGC achievements and one of them is a 1000 posts thread :p

Just finished catching up with this game.  Looked fun Heph!  That is most important.  The flavor was great too.  The balance...

...could use some work.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:

Just finished catching up with this game.  Looked fun Heph!  That is most important.  The flavor was great too.  The balance...

...could use some work.

thanks!

well yeah the balance was way off for the town.The 2 factions though were well balanced I thought. Heck I believed even the SK faction had a chance.

Did you see the links to the quicktopics? there were actually a few good balance suggestions in the dead thread.

oh and for info, on day one when I proposed you a role, it would have been Jar Jar Binks... masson & tracker.