By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will we ever see a RE on the PSP?

I think capcom love psp(ghost n'goblin ,monster hunter,mega man x....) ,RE in 2008 after RE 5 is very possible

Around the Network

Capcom deals with all consoles...they "love" the PSP and Nintendo consoles alike.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The only thing I found was a rumor planned on this link http://psp.ign.com/objects/769/769464.html

To answer the question I would say no because the PSP can just update. The only REdesigned version I would say would be the PSP2 which in my guess is about 2-3 years away.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

dpmnymkrprez said:
The only thing I found was a rumor planned on this link http://psp.ign.com/objects/769/769464.html

Not if Capcom has to host the servers themselves. If they can find someone else, they may do it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Silent Hill is back on horizon.

http://gameinformer.com/News/Story/200704/N07.0420.1747.34108.htm

Check the teaser.  Game looks cool.

Narfer said:
yea, probably when the next resident evil comes out for the ps3, they will make some low budget low effort port for it, which will consist of mostly loading screens, and lag durring gameplay, and will only sell about 4-6 copys because no one wants to buy a game, thats currently out for a console, for a little 3 inch screen handheld with a processor that cant really handle it.

Can you please stop blindly hating everything Sony?

windbane said:
Narfer said:
yea, probably when the next resident evil comes out for the ps3, they will make some low budget low effort port for it, which will consist of mostly loading screens, and lag durring gameplay, and will only sell about 4-6 copys because no one wants to buy a game, thats currently out for a console, for a little 3 inch screen handheld with a processor that cant really handle it.

It's unreal really. Some people just don't know when to shut up do they.  The number of Sony haters in this forum are unprecedented.  You would think they would be happy enough that sales of the PS3 aren't that great and the PSP has only sold just over half of the number of DS's....there's one thing having bragging rights baout their console and how well it is doing, but continually downing any of Sony's is pretty much pathetic.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

kber81 said:

Silent Hill is back on horizon.

http://gameinformer.com/News/Story/200704/N07.0420.1747.34108.htm

Check the teaser. Game looks cool.

On another note.  Silent Hill Origins does look great.  Some really nice character and environment detail.  Although I would have expected it seeing as the drawing distance doesn't need to be huge in a Silent Hill game seeing as there is always fog around.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

davygee said:
windbane said:
Narfer said:

It's unreal really. Some people just don't know when to shut up do they. The number of Sony haters in this forum are unprecedented. You would think they would be happy enough that sales of the PS3 aren't that great and the PSP has only sold just over half of the number of DS's....there's one thing having bragging rights baout their console and how well it is doing, but continually downing any of Sony's is pretty much pathetic.

Well, for the past two generations there were unlimited Sony fan(boy)s making fun of Nintendo fan(boy)s cause Nintendo was... non-existant on the Console market. I suppose it's pay-back time.