19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

FoS ABC

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

FoS ABC

You clearly are aligning with the logical therom that the debauchery of the state of the game that gives me the impression that you have been bused while performing your nightkill

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:

FoS ABC

You clearly are aligning with the logical therom that the debauchery of the state of the game that gives me the impression that you have been bused while performing your nightkill

Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:

FoS ABC

PARENTING!

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:

FoS ABC

PARENTING!

Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:

FoS ABC

PARENTING!

GRUHH n00b!

A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:

FoS ABC

PARENTING!

GRUHH n00b!

you do realize that was all an act, right?

I mean, sure I took it a little too far, but right from day 2 I knew trucks was scum. I didn't need an investigation. I pretended to be his friend. I pretended to have doubts. "Does anyone notice parenting?". Etc etc. And I tried to push his lynch. I tried to throw a pity party, "I'm pathetic, I can't push a lynch for shit. Three times this game I've failed". Insulting you was wrong, I see that now, but it was an attempt to distance myself from your gameplay and ideas.

I got a little carried away, but what did you expect? The two most inexperienced players thought I was mafia and was against my lynch train. Had there been another mafia family, we needed yours and wonk's vote.

Everything was necessary.

Wait, is it starting today?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

theprof00 said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:
Baalzamon said:

FoS ABC

PARENTING!

GRUHH n00b!

you do realize that was all an act, right?

I mean, sure I took it a little too far, but right from day 2 I knew trucks was scum. I didn't need an investigation. I pretended to be his friend. I pretended to have doubts. "Does anyone notice parenting?". Etc etc. And I tried to push his lynch. I tried to throw a pity party, "I'm pathetic, I can't push a lynch for shit. Three times this game I've failed". Insulting you was wrong, I see that now, but it was an attempt to distance myself from your gameplay and ideas.

I got a little carried away, but what did you expect? The two most inexperienced players thought I was mafia and was against my lynch train. Had there been another mafia family, we needed yours and wonk's vote.

Everything was necessary.

I think I qualified as one of the most inexperienced...and I did not think you were mafia I was starting to wonder, but didn't think you were mafia.