By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 27 - Sign-up Thread

OK so i'll start the game sunday evening EU (afternoon US).

Cutting times will vary between 10 PM EU(9PM UK 4PM US) and 2AM EU (1AM UK, 8 PM US)

if a day is only 36 hours (hammer), then the night will be extended a little to get back to these hours.

in the mean time, recruit and make suggestions (i'm off this weekend, but not the next ones ).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Wow, there's only 13 people so I might as well join. Day one mislynch here I come!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

Wow, there's only 13 people so I might as well join. Day one mislynch here I come!

What's a game normally get?  Our last game was only 16.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
A Bad Clown said:

What's a game normally get?  Our last game was only 16.

Before New Years had a gave with over 20 people, then before you played last game there was only around 11. I'm hoping more people will join now that the thread can be seen in hot topics.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Please stop the signing ups. The game will get too big and it'll drag on too much (plus I bet that if you make it too big a good chunk of the players won't play). It's fine as is now, but don't let it get too big

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

Please stop the signing ups. The game will get too big and it'll drag on too much (plus I bet that if you make it too big a good chunk of the players won't play). It's fine as is now, but don't let it get too big

You worry too much.  With a hard deadline on every day I think we can guarantee the days won't last too long

EVERYBODY PILE IN

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zexen_lowe said:

well it's set for a 3 real day day cycle, so that's 7 in game day by the 24th, the date you leave... games seldom pass 7 days.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
zexen_lowe said:

well it's set for a 3 real day day cycle, so that's 7 in game day by the 24th, the date you leave... games seldom pass 7 days.

Well how long will night cycles be,  you have to add that in as well

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
zexen_lowe said:

I think he said 48h day, 24h night. I personally think days would be too short and nights too long, but it could work

zexen_lowe said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
zexen_lowe said:

I think he said 48h day, 24h night. I personally think days would be too short and nights too long, but it could work

I agree 48hrs for day would be too short. If it was a 72hr day and a 12hr night we would  get in 5 full days but only if it started tomorrow. Dont know if 5 days would be enough time to complete the game though.