By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why Yakuza 4 is my GOTY

I'm running around as Tanimura when I get this police scanner call that there's a jumper on top of a building in Theatre Square. All units, please respond! So I head over to check it out, and when I get there the suicidal nutcase warns me not to stop him. AW SHIT, TIME TO THROW HANDS! Much to my elation, my heat meter is charged up from a previous fight, so I grab the guy and use a heat action... which, because of the context, turns out to be throwing him right off the top of the fucking building. But as far as the game is concerned, I still saved him... ha!

Around the Network

I bet that man was Greg Miller

I want to play this game.... but i gotta play the 3rd first.....

AWESOM-O said:

I want to play this game.... but i gotta play the 3rd first.....

me too man...its hard...

the real reason is because you think anything with an x in the title is cool, and Yakuza has a Y and a Z which is even better than x, plus k makes a funny sound

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I don't mean to derail, but you have yet to play infamous 2 =p

badgenome said:

I'm running around as Tanimura when I get this police scanner call that there's a jumper on top of a building in Theatre Square. All units, please respond! So I head over to check it out, and when I get there the suicidal nutcase warns me not to stop him. AW SHIT, TIME TO THROW HANDS! Much to my elation, my heat meter is charged up from a previous fight, so I grab the guy and use a heat action... which, because of the context, turns out to be throwing him right off the top of the fucking building. But as far as the game is concerned, I still saved him... ha!

OMG LOL!

You make me want to peal open my copy, but I'm so swamped with school work. I want to play it so bad, but I know I'll get sucked in. I'ma savouring the moment for school break.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ingenious programming that is. And they complain about invisible walls.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

I picked up the Shiro edition just the other day, they even game me a new copy of Yakuza 3 as a bonus. I like Akiyama, his dope.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Doobie_wop said:

I picked up the Shiro edition just the other day, they even game me a new copy of Yakuza 3 as a bonus. I like Akiyama, his dope.

Yeah, Akiyama is really cool and likeable. I'm glad he's in Of the End.

But for my money Saejima is the best! Maybe even better than Kiryu. Holy shit... what a cool and tragic character he is. His story is impressively poignant. And the fact that he can pick up those big ass motorcycles and pretty much one-shot dudes with them doesn't hurt.