By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is YOUR game of the year..?!

Many gamesites and agencies have their games of the year lists, but what is YOUR game of the year?

I don't wan't to know why, or how or who's your second or third;
but what is YOUR game of the year of two thousand and seven!?

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy. Im aching to tell you why, but you wont let me. :(

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Probably Persona 3 for the PS2 for me, second best rpg on the PS2 (suikoden V being the best imo) Every character had a story on why they were fighting and battle system, difficulty and twist in the story made it the best 100 hours i ever spent on a game.

Super Mario Galaxy

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Super Mario Galaxy FTW!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Unreal Tournament 3

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Cruis'n

Runner up: Orange box, best gaming deal ever. Containing the most innovative game ever, portal. Kick-ass HL2 x 3 and if you ever get tired of these single player games you can jump into TF2.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Probably Orange Box. I think I've gotten over 80 hours in TF2, Portal, EP2, and I'm still playing TF2 nearly every day.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy
XBox 360: Bioshock
Nintendo DS: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

ehh.. HappySqurriel.. so what's you're number one game of those three.. if I may ask..?

''Hadouken!''