By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Fanboy Goes Crazy & Rapes Crysis 2 & 360!!!!

this is one of the funniest videos ive seen LMAO

is anyone else this exited for crysis 2?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

where is the video for starters. 

edit: late delay in showing up

Also no 360 fanboy would have an Playstation Move and the Sharp Shooter attachment 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

That 360 was asking for it.

xbox 360,  The future. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
mchaza said:

where is the video for starters. 

edit: late delay in showing up

Also no 360 fanboy would have an Playstation Move and the Sharp Shooter attachment 

ye i noticed that, also the mario poster on wall. i just read on his youtube page they are just dicking about to get it on n4g

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said: is anyone else this exited for crysis 2?

Maybe... selnor? But I thought he has a wife :(

I can maybe see myself doing that when I get my hands on FF Versus XIII lol

couldnt finish watching it...dude needs to cut his fucking fingernails...its disgusting.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

couldnt finish watching it...dude needs to cut his fucking fingernails...its disgusting.

LOL! ahahahaah!

The must stupid video I watched this month, clearly.