By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Crysis 2 graphics 9.5 for x360 & 8.5 for ps3 !!!

biggamejames79 said:

Xbox 360 with another win, just another notch on the Title belt.  Leading the HD era for 6 years running.

LMAO!

Around the Network
Wagram said:

After seeing technical masterpieces on PS3 I dub Crytek lazy.

If you cant run 10 miles non stop you are lazy...

But i dont turst IGN, They reviewed the PS3 version based off a effing demo, not even the retail version...SMH IGN...

Im on ign right now and they've given both the xbox and ps3 a 9/10?

yo_john117 said:
BenVTrigger said:

to be fair pretty much all publications are saying the 360 version looks better.

And after playing Crysis on 360 today there's no more debate on whether the 360 can handle PS3 exclusive level graphics.  Crysis easily looks as good or better than Killzone, Uncharted, or God of War.  And I wasn't even that impressed or excited with video I had seen but after playing it its freaking gorgeous.

You know its about time developers started getting their gear in ass and getting PS3 like graphics onto the 360...We've been waiting too damn long!

"ps3 like graphics"

how far apart were ps3 graphics to xbox 260 graphics before crysis 2....marginal at best

Garnett said:
Wagram said:

But i dont turst IGN, They reviewed the PS3 version based off a effing demo, not even the retail version...SMH IGN...

Lol then 99% of America are lazy then...oh wait.....we are!

Around the Network

I honestly cant see whats the point  of decreasing the graphics score if it didn't decrease the overall score compared to the 360 review. Theyre both sitting at 90. Both FFXIII versions also sit at 89 from IGN even though the 360 review got a lower graphics score.

Wagram said:
Garnett said:
Wagram said:

Lol then 99% of America is lazy then...oh wait.....we are!

Im not debating that, Americans are very lazy... 

biggamejames79 said:

Xbox 360 with another win, just another notch on the Title belt.  Leading the HD era for 6 years running.

Yea!  Yea! son! Spin that belt baby!  That's gangsta right there yo! I'm tellin ya boy! Xbox 360, aint nothin else to do mang, one love, god bless....peace! 

opps, sorry. Read your post and thought you were the hip hop gamer with all that garbage your spewing..

I love how fanboys flat out make shit up. IGN gave ffxiii the both versions the same score for graphics, bullshit. IGN reviewed Crisis 2 for the ps3 off the demo, also bullshit. You might want to stop talking shit to try and discredit the review, its just pathetic.

unless ign is right and the ps3 version is that much worse, it doesnt even compare to killzone 3, not even close.

dont get me wrong it looks amazing but (especially the lighting) KZ just has so much stuff going on and still runs smooth and looks top notch throughout. even ignoring the slight framerate issues of crysis (which is easy, its not too bad) it doesnt compare to KZ3.

i wonder who this reviewer is and if he has some kind of agenda.

but anyway, going of lense of truth, the versions look basically the same (pros and cons to each).

and i will be waiting on digital foundries review.

i also hate how ign, has given xbox versions of games higher scores (when they perform better), but they dont do it to ps3 versions that are better. but like most of use here, i havent taken ign seriously for years now. they are idiots, about everything