By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart (2011 3/19)

kivi95 said:

Has the beta started for GOW3? If so then the boost must have been from the beta.

I dont think the beta has started yet, but Im sure the beta has something to do with the boost.  Damn gears is going to go berserk, I cant wait!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Gears of War 3 is a beast! 25k with that many weeks to go!

But Crysis 2 may have to depend on word of mouth (if it's strong), because it may not outsell Homefront week 1. I think this was either a bad time to launch, the lack of marketing hurt it, or it's not something people care for.

Mortal Kombat is probably going to have a substantially bigger opening on PS3, although that's not really shocking given the controller preference and additon of Kratos.

things i didn't think about posted above and agreed with although i didn't no Crysis was doing the bad. maybe first wk will show some life.

GEARS 3 400,000 to 1,000,000,000 pre orders first wk anyone? most likely more.

Crysis 2 gonnna DIE!!!

holy @ Gears!

man i wanna see Uncharted 3 on there!

TT Makaveli said:

Crysis 2 gonnna DIE!!!

holy @ Gears!

man i wanna see Uncharted 3 on there!

it's called UNcharted for a reason....

:P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Woah! Big Gears 3 leap! Should be around 600-700k pre-orders when its all said and done.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
CGI-Quality said:

But Crysis 2 may have to depend on word of mouth (if it's strong), because it may not outsell Homefront week 1. I think this was either a bad time to launch, the lack of marketing hurt it, or it's not something people care for.

Mortal Kombat is probably going to have a substantially bigger opening on PS3, although that's not really shocking given the controller preference and additon of Kratos.

things i didn't think about posted above and agreed with although i didn't no Crysis was doing the bad. maybe first wk will show some life.

It's ovvertracking Reach by a mile! There is no way Uncharted will be bigger than this! Oh and btw the Reach sales at around the same period of time. 

8 Halo: Reach X360 26 3,959 50,777

According to Americas preorder chart March 20th 2010

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
CGI-Quality said:

yeah a billion pre orders sounds about right : )

dsage01 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
CGI-Quality said:

It's ovvertracking Reach by a mile! There is no way Uncharted will be bigger than this! Oh and btw the Reach sales at around the same period of time. 

I have no idea what point youre trying to make...

dsage01 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
CGI-Quality said:

not sure why uncharted is in the but your point is none and well taken although i do expect Uncharted 3 to sale 5 to 6m units as is the standard for GEARS and 3m before the yr is out.

although GEARS 3 is out pacing REACH i don't see GEARS3 out selling it LTD, but first wk is almost guaranteed.

qmoney88 said:
dsage01 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
CGI-Quality said:

I have no idea what point youre trying to make...

me either? i just went with it, and posted on wht was given! it took awhile.