By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console wars are dead

the last months i see no hate or anger

it 's been a long time since people were banned for ps360wii matters

i miss 2007-2008-2009 period

now the forums are somehow dead

Around the Network

I remember the times as well, down with equality. These forums are getting sincerely boring with the lack of particular console fandom/multi console owners.

The 3DS is about to release so we should see a reignition soon.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

All thats left is Graphicz Warz.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

you apparently missed the NGP threads

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Vectorferret said:

It's not really fighting against anything just yet.

Xen said:
Vectorferret said:

It's not really fighting against anything just yet.

That doesn't mean the trolling and fanboy excuses won't start right away. That should tide us over until the NGP shows up.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

Equal sales means no one can complain.

Are you really asking for conflict? Watch a soap opera instead. They are funny as well (at least in blazing-fast spanish)

kowenicki said:

Most bans are for "insulting" other members... very few (well certainly as far as I am concerned) are for dissing a console. Mine have mainly been for this... its amazing what you can be banned for on here, some people have very fragile personalities.

The only time I can remember being banned for having a dig at a console/product was when I was banned for saying:         "I look forward to GT5 at E3 2010" during the E3 2009 Sony conference.

The meain reason for this lack of polarity in dicussions is because ultimately nobody has really lost this gen...  

Lol and you were right about that  

That is quite a silly ban really.

yo_john117 said:
kowenicki said:

Most bans are for "insulting" other members... very few (well certainly as far as I am concerned) are for dissing a console. Mine have mainly been for this... its amazing what you can be banned for on here, some people have very fragile personalities.

The only time I can remember being banned for having a dig at a console/product was when I was banned for saying:         "I look forward to GT5 at E3 2010" during the E3 2009 Sony conference.

The meain reason for this lack of polarity in dicussions is because ultimately nobody has really lost this gen...

Lol and you were right about that

That is quite a silly ban really.

Most of the bans on the site recently are utterly hila... *banned*