By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 review thread

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

joystiq said this is the best looking game on consoles? where? :S

Admit that you're a little sad today though. Now that we don't have to envy your side anymore. At least not when it comes to graphically beautiful shooters.

? :P dude you take this console war thing way waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously...

and not sad at all..I've said this about crysis 2 from the moment they started showing it..looks to me like one of the most boring bland games ever! NY? Aliens? Invading? Futuristic? no effing way!

you do seem to be happy tho :P at least that's good I guess

and again I ask, where did Joystiq say this is the best looking console game? :S

Why do you think the Crysis threads have so many replies?

The only reason is the console war. Enough said.

Anyways, I wasn't the least interested in Crisis 2 beforehand. NY Aliens, invasion... yawn.

But watch the videos and enjoy. It simply is a very impressive looking game if you are interested in first person shooters. MUGEN I promise, if you like KZ3 you will also like Crysis.

Btw, isn't that a Killzone character on your avatar?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Admit that you're a little sad today though. Now that we don't have to envy your side anymore. At least not when it comes to graphically beautiful shooters.

and not sad at all..I've said this about crysis 2 from the moment they started showing it..looks to me like one of the most boring bland games ever! NY? Aliens? Invading? Futuristic? no effing way!

and again I ask, where did Joystiq say this is the best looking console game? :S

Anyways, I wasn't the least interested in Crisis 2 beforehand. NY Aliens, invasion... yawn.

But watch the videos and enjoy. It simply is a very impressive looking game if you are interested in first person shooters. MUGEN I promise, if you like KZ3 you will also like Crysis.

hehe I know I know, these threads do turn into 100 page ones cuz of console rivalries for sure. But again man come onnnnn, some of the things here don't make sense. My Q is simple isn't it? Where did JQ say it's the best looking game on consoles as selnor is saying? I don't think I ever read that on the review.

honestly at this point crysis 2 having great gfx doesn't bother me in the least (I fully expect UC3 to kick all competition in the behind on the subject anyways :P) but the gameplay vids just looks boring to me personally. It might be a personal preference thing..but I will definitely give the game a go down the road..not interested in picking it up at the moment.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

hehe I know I know, these threads do turn into 100 page ones cuz of console rivalries for sure. But again man come onnnnn, some of the things here don't make sense. My Q is simple isn't it? Where did JQ say it's the best looking game on consoles as selnor is saying? I don't think I ever read that on the review.

honestly at this point crysis 2 having great gfx doesn't bother me in the least (I fully expect UC3 to kick all competition in the behind on the subject anyways :P) but the gameplay vids just looks boring to me personally. It might be a personal preference thing..but I will definitely give the game a go down the road..not interested in picking it up at the moment.

Yeah your question was legit.

Now about KZ3, do you like that game?

ROFL at the xbox fans hhahahahahahaha

you are celebrating a multiplat looking good but still not as good as uncharted 2 or killzone 3 LOL just look at the reviews! its like MAX 25% of the reviews that are saying it to be the king ahahahaha. just look at the topic creator and his signature, what a epic fail!

i am truly happy u xbox fans got a good looking game, must hurt to feel like u get trash all day long because thats how u clearly are reacting LOL. oh god im dying of laughter, so funny SO FUNNY LAAAUGH WITH MEEEE hahahahahahaha

:') damn shame that the game you are all comparing it too is going to get beaten BY ITS OWN SEQUEL 2 years after LOL. i think its pretty obvious that when the game called CRYSIS 2 failed to beat the 2009 blockbuster Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 will steal the entire show lool.

youre all so hilarious hahahaha

The Denial in this thread on both sides has been Classic.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yeah your question was legit.

Now about KZ3, do you like that game?

I just started it so too early to give a final verdict (my finals ended on last Friday)..but yea so far love it! :D haven't gotten into the MP yet but will soon

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kowenicki said:
Dawgey said:

you are celebrating a multiplat looking good but still not as good as uncharted 2 or killzone 3 LOL just look at the reviews! its like MAX 25% of the reviews that are saying it to be the king ahahahaha. just look at the topic creator and his signature, what a epic fail!

i am truly happy u xbox fans got a good looking game, must hurt to feel like u get trash all day long because thats how u clearly are reacting LOL. oh god im dying of laughter, so funny SO FUNNY LAAAUGH WITH MEEEE hahahahahahaha

:') damn shame that the game you are all comparing it too is going to get beaten BY ITS OWN SEQUEL 2 years after LOL. i think its pretty obvious that when the game called CRYSIS 2 failed to beat the 2009 blockbuster Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 will steal the entire show lool.

bye...

I'd love to knows whose alt this is...

Gee, I can't imagine who...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

omg! now you guys are arguing how many said "best graphics".......

just play the damn game ffs, and OHH IGN fucked up so much rambling about the uber inferior ps3 version yet they look the same at the end I don't see any reviewers complaining about the difference if ps3 is so inferior.

kowenicki said:
Dawgey said:

bye...

I'd love to knows whose alt this is...

I reckon you've only got two to choose from, both banned today and foaming at the mouth at how good Crysis 2 looks for some reason.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

so crisys 2 is the best looking game on 360 ? fine with that , but why is all the 360 fans celebrating with champagne ??? i realy don´t understand. maibe is because IGN that famous biased site said the 360 version is the best looking game on consoles !!!one guy tell you one thing that other 100 people don´t agree and you believe in the IGN guy?

is that a reason to celebrate??? is this game with all the IA problems( enemies waiting for you to shoot them) , bugs and framerate problems the jesus of games.

THE GAME IS THE SAME IN ALL CONSOLES !!! YES!!!

THE SAME "MEH" GAME ON ALL CONSOLES !!!

Not ALL 360 fans are celebrating, in fact I'd say it's less than 5 but I haven't counted specifically.

I'm pretty sure the framerate issues aren't that bad or it would affect the scores too.  As for the AI I'll comment when I've seen them in action but I think you might be painting a rather extreme picture there.

There hasn't been 100 reviews released yet so once again you're exagerating the truth at best.

If this bothers you so much then it really is best not to post, you're only fueling the fire for those who'll happily pounce on your frustration.