By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Homefront has the best multiplayer I've played since COD4.

I want to get this game but have been on a no game buying binge. Hopefully i'll break that with my next check and get this game at a deal. It doesn't offer split screen on line play does it?

Around the Network

GAH I want this game sooo bad, the story line intrigues me. Also the fact that someone seems to be paying people to give low reviews is puzzling me. 

I havent heard one person who has played it have a bad thing to say about it.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

tuscaniman said:
selnor said:

And Cod 4 had good multiplayer?

Sorry but COD multi is way to overated. The level design and unbalance leaves alot to be desired.

COD4 was where the series went right. Infinity Ward had a huge hit with the first MW and created the fanbase that COD has today. That game was amazing for its time and it still is fun. It set the standard for what modern shooters are compared to. I think everyone is pretty much in agreement that game was awesome and still is.

Dogshit? 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

selnor said:

Sorry but COD multi is way to overated. The level design and unbalance leaves alot to be desired.

last time i checked my playtime for COD games, MW is 26h, WAW 13h, MW2 14h and 10h for black ops. so from my experiance MW1 was a benchmark as that got me more hooked than the others.

il be getting homefront looks more interesting than crysis

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
selnor said:

last time i checked my playtime for COD games, MW is 26h, WAW 13h, MW2 14h and 10h for black ops. so from my experiance MW1 was a benchmark as that got me more hooked than the others.

il be getting homefront looks more interesting than crysis

Thats the point. It's overated. I have played over 1000 hours on Reach. Not because I dont like other games.Because other shooters are just not good enough to hold my time longer than the single player.