By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What War would you like to see

I think the worlds over populated and at the rate we are going we are all screwed so an bit of cleaning out the poor and stupid with an massive WW3 type war should occur. 

So i would like to see China go to war with Russia and see how that happens and when there is war the US is always hurrying behind begging its european parents so it can go out an play. So an invasion of china was the other front would be interesting. 

India v Pakistan without the whole nuclear war thing would be another interesting thing but on that, forget Russia v US on causing the end of the world, there is your nuke war right there that could happen. 

i cant understand how an race war hasn't started since so many have guns, tho who's side would the army side with or will that disband. 

so what war would you like to see.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Disgusting thread, just wanted to see your country invade mine for your entertainment.

Lostplanet22 said:

Disgusting thread, just wanted to see your country invade mine for your entertainment.

too bad they been allies for like 60-80 years (if you are american) 

anyways, what there are like 100s of games that do the same as this thread. So they are all Disgusting.

thinking back on it, i am pretty pissed btw. 

this is an pretty terrible thread and i mean from an pure imagainitive point and do not wish death on any country. war is bad (they make great stories and games)

I wouldn't mind seeing the band War, with Eric Burdon.

The Cisco Kid is a pretty good rock song. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

This thread is just kinda gross and disturbing.  Technically no rule against it but luckily I have discretion so I'm just gonna go ahead and lock it.