By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A wild Japan appeared! Blastoise used Surf! It's Super Effective!

1. Japan appears:

2. Blastoise used Surf!

3. End result

Around the Network

Cool story

No.

I'd say this is horribly insensitive (and it definitely is), but then i remember back when Hurricane Ike hit, and i made a joke along the lines of "Ike tells Gulf States: "Prepare Yourself"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Bad taste.

Around the Network

I'm kinda surprised this thread didn't get locked or whatever. 

you can only make jokes about people dying when your joke is actually funny.   otherwise you just come off as an asshole rather than an amusing asshole.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

That was both lame and insensitive. Doubly whammy.

Thousands people died in Japan and you make this stupid joke.

What the heck man? people have died, families have lost their friends and reletives. Homes have been destroyed, businesses are failing, power cuts are happening across the country, livelyhoods lost and all you can do is say that? Completely insensitive and thoughtless. Imagine it happened to you!

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt