By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help me decide what game to buy!

Munkeh111 said:
Solid-Stark said:
Munkeh111 said:

My advice would be Portal 2 AND inFamous 2

Portal 2 is cheaper than other games in the UK at least, and they are both going to be brilliant games, so you might just have to starve for a bit...

I would also advise getting LA Noire ahead of all of them, but obviously you did not ask for that

Yeah i think,not sure, Portal 2 is $55 not $60, or atleast at gamestop last time i checked.

LA noire looks good too, i like the trailers, but i have priorities sorry :(

I know, I would just advise keeping an eye out for it cheap at some point...

Will do sir!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Buy one ( I would say Infamous or Crysis 2) and then rent the others.

I have stepped down from Crysis 2, mainly because others are right: I have Killzone 3 right now, and Im definitely getting Resistance 3 later in the year AND im also looking forward to BF 3. I like to really spend lots of time online, (Im talking about days worth of gametime online) so i dont want to get alot of shooters that i wont be able to stick to for long.

But yeah i'd prolly end up getting most anyway next year when they are cheap.

e=mc^2

Infamous 2 is the only one there I would/will buy day 1. The last game I bought day 1 was ME2 (on xbox last January), Infamous 2 will be the next one. It will be amazing. Too bad about that blast shards thing, I got my full 350 but it took me an extra hour or two to hunt the last 2.

Crysis 2 I'd only get if you had an awesome PC. I wouldn't want it on PS3. Portal 2, meh. I liked Portal 1 but I'm not hyped for it at all. And I fell out of the MK series when the matches with my friends resorted to controller-breaking button mashing.

Infamous 2!!!

infamous 2 or Portal 2, thats what im getting!!

Solid-Stark said:
zgamer5 said:

if you have kz3 then dont get crysis 2.

if your a huge mk fan then get mortal kombat.

if you liked portal get portal 2

but more importantly get infamous 2.

Haha i see what you did :D

what did you do?

its true this year is packed. so im going to prioritize things, their are some games i want but i just scratch them off my list and put something more important. such as exclusives or high profile games. and use 2012 to play the other games you missed.(thats when im going to get deus ex and la noire)

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Infamous 2 as its going to last longer due to User Created Levels being a new feature. So that increases the re playability similarly to the LBP Franchise. (unless no-one is good at making user content on Infamous 2 trololol)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

zgamer5 said:
Solid-Stark said:
zgamer5 said:

if you have kz3 then dont get crysis 2.

if your a huge mk fan then get mortal kombat.

if you liked portal get portal 2

but more importantly get infamous 2.

Haha i see what you did :D

what did you do?

its true this year is packed. so im going to prioritize things, their are some games i want but i just scratch them off my list and put something more important. such as exclusives or high profile games. and use 2012 to play the other games you missed.(thats when im going to get deus ex and la noire)

I see, now im leaning to buying two on launch :P

e=mc^2

darthdevidem01 said:

Infamous 2 as its going to last longer due to User Created Levels being a new feature. So that increases the re playability similarly to the LBP Franchise. (unless no-one is good at making user content on Infamous 2 trololol)

No way! inF2 has User Created Levels?? 0.0

Hmm thanks youve made this harder now! :)

e=mc^2

Solid-Stark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

No way! inF2 has User Created Levels?? 0.0

Hmm thanks youve made this harder now! :)

Yes it does, that was revealed in the new trailer a week ago, a trailer specifically made to display the new feature.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Do not get crysis 2 DO NOT!!!!!!!! IT IS THE MOST SUCKISH GAME EVER!!! But I can see how you would want portal 2 I am a PC gamer myself and I Loved portal 1.

Portal 2

peace out homies♣