By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh, I was off

wasn't the rule 30% of the number of players rounded down, so it should be 4...I think?

-

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

Oh, I was off

wasn't the rule 30% of the number of players rounded down, so it should be 4...I think?

20%

Or one in five 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

MetalGear_94 said:
A Bad Clown said:

So, let's get something productive started, how many mafia do you guys think there would be in a game with this many players?

5 probably

Hmmm, the general consensus among the other players seems to be 3 or 4 mafia members...it seems as if this could be an attempt to throw members off into thinking no way you would say such a high number if you were indeed mafia.

FoS: MetalGear_94

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

Hmmm, the general consensus among the other players seems to be 3 or 4 mafia members...it seems as if this could be an attempt to throw members off into thinking no way you would say such a high number if you were indeed mafia.

Not to sound like I'm defending the guy but he thought it was a 30% rule. So that would put the mark right at 5 mafia members. That's also in between the two lynch rule and the 20% rule

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
Baalzamon said:

Not to sound like I'm defending the guy but he thought it was a 30% rule. So that would put the mark right at 5 mafia members. That's also in between the two lynch rule and the 20% rule

I realized that after I posted, but I'll be keeping my eye on him.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I'd like to bring into question the signature with the "Happle" who is sad and wearing a mask. Could this be a clue...lol?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Yeah, it seems I got the rule wrong.

-

dsister said:

Ok. Lets do this

Some questions need to be answered.

1. What is your opinion on a day 1 lynch?

2. Do you think it's ok under any circumstances for a townie to lie?

3. What's your opinion on lurkers?

1. In some situations it's a good idea for numbers altough I've yet to see scum hit in a day one lynch. With the even number I'm more likely to be agaist it.

2. Yes but there aren't many circumstances like that.

3. Lurkers are often scum and if not then it's just a very unhelpfully townie.

1. What is your opinion on a day 1 lynch?

2. Do you think it's ok under any circumstances for a townie to lie?

3. What's your opinion on lurkers?

1. I don't think it's too bad of an idea, but if the mafia approximations are accurate then there are high odds of hitting an innocent.

2. There are rare circumstances when it's OK I suppose, when the role allows.

3. They slow the game down. Alot.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

dsister said:
A Bad Clown said:

So, let's get something productive started, how many mafia do you guys think there would be in a game with this many players?

If you want to do something productive you can answer my question. :P

But I'll give yours a shot.Under the two rules this is how it should play out:

20% Rule 3 Mafia
Two lynch rule 6 Mafia

Now the 20% is much more popular on this forum, so I'll go with 3. Perhaps 4 just to be safe 

I thought here it was more a 25% rule. 1 scum for every 3 townies. So 4 even this game.  However there is always the possibility of other tweaking that could change those numbers.