By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official NPD Feb 2011 Thread (Data in 4 hrs for 4 weeks ending Feb 26)

M.U.G.E.N said:
D-Joe said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
thismeintiel said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
D-Joe said:

well...on par???

KZ2-2 days 323k

KZ3-5 days 279k

even with bundle it still not on par

and PS3 undertracked around 120~130k,the 150k undertracked console is Wii

279k is without bundles tho right?

Wait, does NGP track bundles or no?  If not, then my original post may be correct.

dunno man NGP is a powerful device and all but :P secret feature?

in all serious iirc NDP does not count bundled games

topic:NPD

>NDP

>>NGP

come on lol

btw,i mean 279k plus bundles

i made that error intentionally!!!!

LOL no I didn't..and 279k is plus bundles? what amount did NPD say it sold then?

no sorry,i mean

and

bundles numbers

279k is without bundles

Around the Network

Is XBOX 360 still having shortages? because I have not seen any 360's but two at wal-mart all month. I been at Super K, Best Buy and Wal-fart.

M.U.G.E.N said:

sleeping :P had an exam AND the cricket world cup match .;..so was running on 3 hours of sleep all day...

I missed all the fun (now I have to type a paper too aaaaaargh I hate finals weeks)

so how much would have kz3 sold exactly? :S including bundles? I'm thinking quite a lot

cricket... cricket you say? hmmm what match where you watching?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Michael-5 said:

So far everything looks undertracked. Espcially Wii sales.

Looks that way.

AussieGecko said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

sleeping :P had an exam AND the cricket world cup match .;..so was running on 3 hours of sleep all day...

I missed all the fun (now I have to type a paper too aaaaaargh I hate finals weeks)

so how much would have kz3 sold exactly? :S including bundles? I'm thinking quite a lot

cricket... cricket you say? hmmm what match where you watching?

there was a Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe match :D I'm a Sri Lankan

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

there was a Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe match :D I'm a Sri Lankan

they could be back in a big way. I love it. Finally we dont see India, England, Australia and South Africa in the final 4. Its bloody good to see, Aus might still win, but a Sri Lanka rebirth is better for the game then the Pakistan crap that happens... the game is owned by India and Pakistan atm... I dont like that...

wow a rant.. haha

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

For such a short month all these numbers are pretty damn impressive, and seemingly completely unexpected, which is what makes things interesting.

VGChartz

M.U.G.E.N said:
yeah that's what I'm thinking as well. If true that's quite a nice start isn't it? such a huge undertrackedzzz month..ethamoz will be happy :P

I'm happy because PS3 is UP yoy again ;).

TheSource said:

For anyone who might care, the "gut" feeling I mentioned earlier in thread was based on a sense that NPD would have Wii / PS3 around 400k - wasn't completely sure X360 would top that.

My felling too... but the 50k difference to 360 surprise me too ;).

D-Joe said:

well...on par???

KZ2-2 days 323k

KZ3 5 days 279k

even with bundle it still not on par

and PS3 undertracked around 120~130k,the 150k undertracked console is Wii

Fixed EPIC FAIL.

NPD tracked just until 26th... Killzone released 22th... so 4 days.

And there are the bundles... from 400-450k PS3 how many are Killzone 3 bundles? 30k, 50k, 100k? Killzone 3 could sold less, on pair or over Killzone 2.

So nobody know.