By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY still has more PS3 exclusives to announce.

Sony’s PlayStation 3 has over 20 exclusives lined up for 2011. However, now, the company has said they have more to announce. 

Sony’s first-party developers have developed some of the finest games of this generation from the likes of Uncharted 2, God of War III, Heavy Rain and many more. And let’s not forget the stellar line-up the company has for the PlayStation 3this year such as the already-released LittleBigPlanet 2 as well as Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, SOCOM 4 and many,  many more.

Now, though, Sony Santa Monica’s John Hight stated that the company still have more titles to announce for the platform. He said “First off, we are working on new products that I can’t talk too much about what that’s going to be”.

http://vghq.net/2011/03/09/sony-still-has-more-ps3-exclusives-to-announce/

These guys just don't seem to know when to take a break. O_o

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

2011: Year of PSTreezzzzzzz.

This sucks.

I hate you sony...i HATE YOU! such an evil evil corporation to do things like this..pfft

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Where does it say they're for 2011

Around the Network
mendozahotness said:

It doesn't. But they will announce a bunch of them this year

I can already think of two that need 'official' announcements

Sly 4

Starhawk

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sly 4 is a NGP game apparently, as is SSM new project.

Most likely games for 2012, I expect announcements at E3, GamesCom and TGS.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

mendozahotness said:

It doesn't, but it does however help dispell worries about SONY having nothing for 2012 and beyond.

Even though people think that every year.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

mendozahotness said:

Sly 4 is a NGP game apparently, as is SSM new project.

eh really? :S don't think that was ever announced as such..I know there were some 'rumors' tho..but then again I expect a sly NGP for sure, the demo of NGP had some icons of games and sly was one. And considering we didn't have a sly for psp it must be a new game. Dunno if it will be Sly 4 tho, I won't mind either way :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!