By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxNgf7AKVwk&feature=related

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
stof said:
Knowing absolutely nothing about it other than the part about monsters, I'm going to go ahead and declare it a rip off of The Host.

Yup, heard it here first.

lol totally with u on that one stof. The Host was a great korean (?) movie btw--stellar special effects, compelling story, just a bad cover.

I used to work at Blockbuster and i recommended the host to everyone and they looked at me like i was asking them to smoke pot lol

But i put on the TV's that hang overhead and everyone, EVERYONE was all into it (especially with that big monster rampage in the begining)

They all wanted it all of a sudden but we only got about 10 copies--poor souls haha. Watch it!!

God From the Machine

aidencronus said:

lol totally with u on that one stof. The Host was a great korean (?) movie btw--stellar special effects, compelling story, just a bad cover.

I saw that movie the other day.....I cant believe you say that movie has stellar special effects. This movie (as in 95% of movies that use CGI) look like complete garbage. Im an old school special effects lover and loved the prop they used at the end of the movie. Still I thought the effects were pretty laughable, of course I saw it on a huge HDTV so the effects may look better on standard tvs(if you did see it on one.) Either way it was a pretty good movie, I really wished there was more rampage and death(not necessiraly gore, but more people getting tossed and such), but it was good, but the english dubs/story rewrite messed things up. Still you guys should check it out, its a fun monster movie.

Cloverfeild looks, like it will dissapoint me as much as the Blair Witch Project. The original trailers were really cool, but knowing how the movie is shot I doubt I will like it. It will probably make tons of cash in the box office which normally equals a bad movie in my book(every time I see a "blockbuster" movie 95% turn out to be garbage). 

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Oo, you watched The Host with dubs? Not as good for sure, then. I enjoyed the movie...I agree the CGI wasn't top-notch, but I thought it was pretty good. The movie as a whole was great though.

I'm looking forward to Cloverfield...that's mostly the hype working on me though...my friends and I love geeking about what the monster could be, etc...but when it comes to movie time, I'm afraid it'll only disappoint. Here's hoping it turns out alright.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Oo, you watched The Host with dubs? Not as good for sure, then. I enjoyed the movie...I agree the CGI wasn't top-notch, but I thought it was pretty good. The movie as a whole was great though.

Yeah, when I went home for Thanksgiving there was a spindle of dvdr copies of movies tha my cousin left behind. I wanted to see the host(even in its short theater run), and it happened to be there. The Korean audio track was removed. It was obvious that the story was tweaked with for the english track and I really wish I knew the real story.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
Alexie Di Onie said:
Onimusha12 said:

HAHAHAHA does no one else realize that this is SIN from Final Fantasy X?

My post a couple of places above yours. 

Slusho, you can't drink just six!

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Don't know about FFX but I'm pretty sure that beastie was debunked months ago, as was the "raptors" rumor.

*SPOILERISH*

The smaller monsters are suposedly mutated mites, lice and/or other parasites which were clinging to the creature pre-mutation.

Everyone who drinks Slusho becomes a small whale

misterd said:
Don't know about FFX but I'm pretty sure that beastie was debunked months ago, as was the "raptors" rumor.

*SPOILERISH*

The smaller monsters are suposedly mutated mites, lice and/or other parasites which were clinging to the creature pre-mutation.

Well, whatever those smaller things are, they apparently grow inside people and eventually burst out, as seen in the newer trailer.