By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 - Cloak and Dagger Multiplayer Gameplay!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

looks brilliant.

Is it just me or does this look far superior to almost any FPS multiplayer I've seen on PS3 to date?  At first it came off even a little Unrealesque.  This looks like it could have the potential to be Halo level epic multiplayer.  Looks like so much fun, the reduction in numbers seems kinda nice.

P.S. The tag that turns bullets is such a cool feature.

Well Resistance 2 was one of my favorite online games, and this one does not look to dissapoint. The graphics look amazing!

But what about the story? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Well Resistance 2 was one of my favorite online games, and this one does not look to dissapoint. The graphics look amazing!

They do look quite....bright....and pretty!  Seriously, this looks very good in every respect, and if they bring the weapon wheel back.....oh baby.

psrock said:

But what about the story? 

The trailers looked so cool, I heard it was in Heartland of America and was much more personal than last time.  And also, Halo's multi isn't diminished by the story.  This game could be major aces.

It looks pretty damn awesome and I love the fact that there's an extra XP bonus for doing specific things while in battle.

HOLY...i think Insomniac want to prove something with this one...they just now need a lame story and the AAA is confirmed !!! (FPS good multi lame story = AAA)

Wow man, looks way more fun than I had thought. I didn't buy Killzone 3, even though Killzone 2 is one of my favorite games on the PS3. I guess I'll just get this instead when it comes out as my main PS3 FPS shooter.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!