By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5: F10 vs F2007 vs FGT

GT5: F10 vs F2007 vs FGT

F10 46 37.70%

F2007 35 28.69%

FGT (Formula Gran Turismo) 41 33.61%

Total:122

Just did it few secs ago, 1 lap was enough (because I know this track better than any other, fucking Formula GT Challenge...) 1.14.044, and I know that I did better on one of the 150 and more laps I did on this track.

But it has almost 7000km and I must restore the body rigidity, the back is fucked up, I can finish in the wall on the first curve if I don't pay attention.

Around the Network

i only have the FGT and i hate it, it has terrible handling

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

4k1x3r said:

Just did it few secs ago, 1 lap was enough (because I know this track better than any other, fucking Formula GT Challenge...) 1.14.044, and I know that I did better on one of the 150 and more laps I did on this track.

But it has almost 7000km and I must restore the body rigidity, the back is fucked up, I can finish in the wall on the first curve if I don't pay attention.

Is this lap time with the FGT? If so i beat your time. Did you use a Driving Wheel OR Dualshock 3?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Ferrari_7861 said:
4k1x3r said:

Is this lap time with the FGT? If so i beat your time. Did you use a Driving Wheel OR Dualshock 3?

Yes it's with the FGT and yea you beat my time and so? It was with a DS3, as I said I'm losing a lot of time because it's instable, I did better times and by a huge margin when I tried to finish the FGT Challenge but whatever makes you happy.

Ok I started the challenge again because I have to finish that thing (the worst thing is to stay concentrated for 20/30min and that 6 times). I restored the body rigidity and it's better now, 4 laps, already closer to the times I did, I guess I can go under 1.13.00 again.

Edit: Fuck :/ I finished the track and I forgot that when you do the last lap everything disappears and the ranking appears. My best lap was the last, 1.12.345, I did 1.12.458, 1.12.788 (thought it would be the best, on the 8th lap) 1.12.752, and 1.12.4XX (forgot this one) on the 20 laps of the challenge. And a lot of 1.13 (and few 1.17/18, sometimes I'm reckless). So here  you go.

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
4k1x3r said:

Yes it's with the FGT and yea you beat my time and so? It was with a DS3, as I said I'm losing a lot of time because it's instable, I did better times and by a huge margin when I tried to finish the FGT Challenge but whatever makes you happy.

Calm down man, i wasn't challenging you or anything. I was just telling you i beat your time. And i used a DS3 aswell. BTW i could probably do a better lap time aswell, so don't get too happy yet because according to yourself you got 1:12.xxx. I'm going to give it another go. What traction control and ABS did you use? I think i used Traction control 8 and ABS 4

EDIT: Have you got a  F10 or F2007?

EDIT 2: I hate it when you do a good lap time but it gets unvalidated because you go off the track

Whats your PSN ID?

nickvasko said:

Does it have terrible handling or do you have terrible controlling? I find it fine. I think you need to practise. Try putting traction control on 8 and ABS on 4. these are my settings.

Ferrari_7861 said:
4k1x3r said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
4k1x3r said:

Calm down man, i wasn't challenging you or anything. I was just telling you i beat your time. And i used a DS3 aswell. BTW i could probably do a better lap time aswell, so don't get too happy yet because according to yourself you got 1:12.xxx. I'm going to give it another go. What traction control and ABS did you use? I think i used Traction control 8 and ABS 4

EDIT: Have you got a  F10 or F2007?

EDIT 2: I hate it when you do a good lap time but it gets unvalidated because you go off the track

I'm calm dude, just asked it out of curiosity. :p

Traction control at 5 and ABS at 1 I didn't touch anything.

I don't have F10 ad F07, they're so expensive and so useless that I'll buy them at the end of the game, when i'll have enough money to buy useless and expensive cars. (just to get that 1000 cars trophy)

Ferrari_7861 said:
nickvasko said:

Does it have terrible handling or do you have terrible controlling? I find it fine. I think you need to practise. Try putting traction control on 8 and ABS on 4. these are my settings.

lol it is just unpredictable at times, it may be the way that i tuned it i might have to make some alterations, but i will try your settings though 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E