By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ3 MOVE Settings - Help!

I have been playing Killzone 3 with MOVE on default settings and at times it does feels like a rail shooter. However, these are the default settings. KZ3 has some pretty robust settings for the MOVE controller.

What settings do other people use?

Does any one have settings that make it feel like mouse type looking?

Around the Network

Howzit

I find reducing the dead zone is the best. I kept reducing it until i found 0 was the best option.

So in the end, I had deadzone vert and horizontal set to zero, crosshair sensitivity set to zero, and and turn speed at 80%. Take note though that aiming with the jetpack is waaaay sensitive. May want to turn down turn speed a bit when you hit that part. Or just get used to it (which I did eventually).

EDIT:

Take note I finished the entire game on Normal with these settings.

i have my settings like this

10 h-deazone

10 v-deadzone

20 cursor sensitivity

50 turn speed

I guess Im different lol

Ps3trophies.org recommend

0 h-deazone

0 v-deadzone

0 cursor sensitivity

60 turn speed

I followed this and it is beautiful. I never want to play fps without the move. Well Done Gurrella :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

with sharpshooter setting...

0 h-deazone

0 v-deadzone

0 cursor sensitivity

50 turn speed

w/o sharpshooter setting...

50 h-deazone

0 v-deadzone

0 cursor sensitivity

30 turn speed

Around the Network

I only tried the demo a bit, but I will say that I ended up using something like this, as a contrast to what seams to work for other people:

80% horizontal dead zone

90% vertical dead zone

I don't know the cursor sentitivity nor the turn speed, but I treid to do it with 0, 0 on dead zones and coudn't accomodate quickly. I wanted to match the mouse feeling but didn't work out for me. But again, that was the demo and I didn't try for too long.

there's a really good forum on IGN that has tons of settings from lots of people.  You should check it out.  There's no right way, but that should help you out. 

I JUST TWEAKED MY SETTINGS AGAIN LOL

Good Thread, been wondering about this too.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

This is a great video for you,