By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict the Wii's Sales for this Week!

I have done quite a bit of calculating and I have decided that the Minimum that the Wii will have sold this week is 900k

but I feel that it will sell between 1 and 1.3 million in the US alone. It will increase slightly in Europe and be about 225k in Japan. The WW total will be 1.6-2.0 depending on Supply in Europe mainly.  

and since we are making predictions here I am gonna say 1.1 million in US and 1.65 WW.

The DS will have sold 1.9 million(WW) by Saturday night just barely missing 2 million.

You can make PS3 and PSP and 360predictions if you'd like... I guess I will say they all increase by 20% or so...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I'd say between 1.3-1.9 million

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I dont think its unreasonable to see 2 million Wiis moved this week. I mean retailers got HUGE shipments in this week.

I'm new to the forum but I've read a lot of posts, maybe that John Lucas character has some merit to his 20 million Wii prediction

Its not what people say that is offensive, it is how we react to it that determines offense or not- REBT theory of Albert Ellis.

Competing in online FPS since 1999.

Currently own a supreme gaming PC playing CoD4

Currently own a Wii with Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Trauma Center: New Blood, Wii play, Mario Strikers Charged, and Wii sports. Looking forward to Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Http://www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com    Online Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament Series!  Feel free to sign up and chat with fellow smashers using our forums.  Casual competitions (i.e. HomeRun Contest) to come soon!

ELEVENTY BILLION UNITS OF HARDWARE.

Ummm I'd say anywhere between 800k-1.2 m Units. 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

oh fuck balls.

I will go with 1 - 1.2m units, WW.

Around the Network

John Lucas will be off, but by less than a half a million... which is within the 10% standard error (thats a shout out to all you PS3 fanboys and 360 ones to)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

high - very high

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wow I was expecting 800-900k =P

I hope I'm wrong, but we are in such uncharted territory I have no idea this week.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Lol you did calculating? Sure you didn't pull that 900k out of your ass?

John will be off by over 1 million!!!!! Vgchartz will be off by 500k.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

750k-995k

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."