By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Beyond Good & Evil HD is now on Xbox Live. Download now!

Did they make the game fun this time? I remember being bored with it.

Around the Network

Got the game, was really loving it, then during the Factory level I fell through the floor and ended up in a room of nothing but blackness...hadn't saved for a while, and it really annoyed me

d21lewis said:
beatsbydre said:

These people sound like non professional full time gamers. 5 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work, 8 hours of gaming and 3 hours of other hoopla. Oh wow. I spend around $80-130 on gaming a year. 

Wait.  Did you just create a profileon a video game site to troll video gamers because thhey like video games?  Do you think that makes you seem cool to us?

What the hell. This is what i said in another thread where Microsoft was like their average gamer on UK spends $150 a month. Why are you quoting me in this thread and so out of context. It was not to be taken in such a negative way but if you want to see me as a troll than go right ahead. 

By the way this is the original thread. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=125451&page=1&str=1360156900# 

Update: Sorry for raging back. I checked up on beatsbydre and it seemed you were quoting something he said. All it showed was my post with his username. Still not sure why this is in this thread. 

OT: I will get this on PSN for sure :)

green_sky said:
d21lewis said:
beatsbydre said:

These people sound like non professional full time gamers. 5 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work, 8 hours of gaming and 3 hours of other hoopla. Oh wow. I spend around $80-130 on gaming a year. 

Wait.  Did you just create a profileon a video game site to troll video gamers because thhey like video games?  Do you think that makes you seem cool to us?

What the hell. This is what i said in another thread where Microsoft was like their average gamer on UK spends $150 a month. Why are you quoting me in this thread and so out of context. It was not to be taken in such a negative way but if you want to see me as a troll than go right ahead. 

By the way this is the original thread. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=125451&page=1&str=1360156900#

Now I'm confused.  What just happened, here?

--

apparently, some guy who got permabanned (beatsbydre) took your post and applied it here.  Why, I guess we'll never know.

will think about it..

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
green_sky said:
d21lewis said:
beatsbydre said:

Now I'm confused.  What just happened, here?

I have no idea but seems it not your fault. Probably some error in website. All's well that ends well. Sorry d21lewis. I should have investigated before going hoopla. 

I might just pick this game up because my original Xbox copy is not compatible with the 360....

I'm holding out for a retail release. Since I still have the original, I am willing to wait over a year for an announcement. If one does not come by then, i'll buy it.

downloading now.....now waiting for BGAE2.

Beat it last night, really great game with a few issues, namely camera, AI and an odd bug or two. Well worth 800 MSP though