By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Teens Kill Child While Acting Out Mortal Kombat

superchunk said:
There are really two things in this story that piss me off.

1. There are going to be a lot of people out there saying that these kids should not be tried as adults. When clearly, even drunk, they stepped way past boundaries of childhood stupidity. You have to really beat a someone to kill them with your hands. I can only imagine how much that child would have been crying and yelling for them to stop and even drunk you will have the intelligence to stop when someone is clearly hurt. They need to be tried as adults for Manslaughter.

I agreed with the rest of your post, except that.

It was a 7-year-old girl; a young kid like that isn't going to absorb impact like us adolescents or adults do. One well placed punch can give either a person a concussion, possibly put them in a coma, or worse, death. I don't know if the poor girl was crying or not, maybe she looked fine and they still did that crap with her, or they could have been plastered and continued beating on the poor kid, even if she were crying.

But even so, you just killed your own flesh and blood just so your weak-ass, pussy of a boyfriend can have a good time, and try to impress you by beating on your little sibling.

Around the Network

This disgusts me.... poor child, this just makes me so mad.... They should both get life sentence...

Had this girl and her boyfriend met each other in the mental ward? Video games can't explain this, alcohol cant explain this, drugs cant explain this, not even stupidity could explain this. These people had to have not been mentally sound.

When I was 7 I got beaten really horribly by certain older kids. But by older I mean they were about 10. And even then that was not acceptable by any means.

In general, no matter what the situation, harming a little girl is about as taboo as you can get. The image of a little girl is about as defenseless and innocent as a person can picture.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan