By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Ninja Gaiden 3 Teaser

Resident_Hazard said:

I tried all the weapons, and they all are the same.  Mash X.  It's not like Ninja Gaiden has the large expansive combo or move systems of games like God of War or Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, or for that matter, even the Conan game.  I stood still once, just to show another person in the room, and tapped Y twice and Ryu did what appeared to be a 5-hit combo all by himself.  

The only thing you've got left that you're trying to disprove is my feeling that all the weapons are relatively identical and what little differences they do have is largely negligible to the overall gameplay experience.  Even if the weapons were the marvels of programming depth you imagine they are, the game still sucks on practically every other level.  Ninja Gaiden II is a flawed experience through and through.  Metroid: Other M is a flawed experience through and through.  Ninja Gaiden III will also be a flawed experience.  

I don't doubt that there is a teeny-tiny minority of players out there that like Ninja Gaiden II enough to have mastered it through and through--the same can be said of pretty much every game out there, regardless of it's suckiness.  For instance, I was quite the master of Simpsons: Bartman meets Radioactive Man on the NES when I was a kid.  That didn't make the game good--and I never knew anyone else who had enough patience to deal with it's often fundamentally broken gameplay and awkward pacing.  

Ninja Gaiden II does require a lot of luck whether you realize it or not.  That dreadful stage that opened with infinite-capacity rocket launcher assholes aided me in this belief, as did several boss battles.  When I died, I often tried the same tactics as those that failed me before, and lo and behold, sometimes luck would allow me to succeed, and other times it would kill me faster.  Bosses would sometimes use devasting attacks, and other times linger and let me kill them with ease.  This game simply requires more dedication than I or, I suspect, most average hardcore gamers have to put into it.  

If you have the time and patience to play a game designed to be enjoyable by almost nobody, congratulations.  Me on the other hand?  I have more important things to tend to than a game so broken that it requires saintly patience and the ability to accept cheap programming for "good" programming.  I'm still working my way through half a dozen other, good games.  I finished Bulletstorm, almost done with Castlevania, and then might finally get around to Fable III.  This doesn't include the Wii, DS, and PSP games I'm still trying to finish.

Wow, that pretty much confirms it.  You are a scrub.  It doesn't matter if it's NGII, fighting games, FPS, or anything.  If you can't overcome a challenge you blame it on the game.  It doesn't even take any effort to look stuff up on the internet nowadays, but you obviously can't be bothered to do it.

NGII was made to be hard, just admit that you can't handle it.  You should be playing on easy.  Rocket launcher guys are easy and a lot of people have no trouble with them at all.  There are even videos on youtube of guys giving walkthroughs on Master Ninja.

There are certainly flaws with the game, but your opinion is pretty ignorant.  The dozen or so guys on the top leaderboards, as well as the fans that actually have played the game thoroughly have their own opinions of the game, but all can agree that hitting X repeatedly will get you nowhere on any of the higher difficulties.  They also agree that not all weapons are created equal, the scythe and the lunar staff are both very useful especially for the UTs.

Stay away from hard/competitive games, you'll be much happier.

Around the Network

It's sad that there are Gamers out there today that have been playing Games since the 3rd Generation or before that don't wont to play Ninja Gaiden the Best HACK and Slash Game series in the business right now and would rather play watered down button mashing Hack and Slash  instead. 

Ninja Gaiden is suosted to be imposablly hard it's from the Old School when you had to get good to beat Game like this one wrong action and your dead you have to learn precise button combinations, using the right weapon for the right occasion  and getting your Timing exact to do well at anything above easy mode and aseptically on the harder difficulty's like Master Ninja mode. 

also if you play Ninja Gaiden expecting a story on par with classic literature this is not the Game for you the story is there as an excuse for the awesome Old School Ass Kicking bloody Action Gameplayand nothing more.to be more specific this Game is the definition of Gameplay before Story. 

TEAM NINJA are one of the beat Developers in the Business and it is sad that there are some that just can't appreciate there awesomeness form the awesome DEAD OR ALIVE fighting Games to the Awesome Ninja Gaiden Series they the have never disappointed any way shape or form.       

and PS based on the ending of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 I cant wait to play as Kasumi chan in Ninja Gaiden III!!,  and I wont TEAM NINJA to make DOA 5 soon!!                 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

tried playing ninja gaiden on xbox but it was too hard and couldn't defeat the first boss. after many goes i gave up on the game and the series 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I hope Hayashi doesn't ruin it.

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s

Facelift bar!

= =  = = http://www.abcneed.com = = =

Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $45

UGG BOOT $50

Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $42

Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $36

T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $20

Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$30

Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16

New era cap $16

ATO shoes $42

Gucci shoes $42 ,prada shoes $40

NBA jerseys $33 ,NHL jerseys $29

YSL shoes $85

Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18

FREE SHIPPING

Low prices, high quality products. Welcome to Buy . Accept paypal payment, accept Credit card payments, electronic check payments.

= =  = = http://www.abcneed.com = = =