By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Greatest Hits! (Heavy Rain, GOWIII & More!)

God of war 3 greatest hits kind of happend to fast imo. It was still selling very well.

Around the Network

Yay for positive reactions! It's nice to see people will finally be picking up some of these titles. They all deserve the sales and you'll be very very happy with the purchase of either - especially UC2 for $30 it's the GOTY edition.. if no one picks this up, they're officially on some hard sh*t lol

Let's keep track of the sales boost these games will receive and see if they can reach some high digits!

Proud owner of the PSone original, PSone slim, PS2 slim, PS3 slim, PSP-3000.

37 PS3 games and counting.

Oh those are some great prices.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

By the way, Amazon has now updated the price on these.  Just make sure to choose the Amazon one for UC2.  For some reason it is displaying a third party seller that has it for $40.  I just bought Heavy Rain, I'll give an update on whether it is a greatest hits box when I get it.

meh,played all of those games already.

Around the Network

Pretty nice how quickly Sony drops the prices of their games, Nintendo could learn a thing or two from them.

I noticed othat best buy they is doing a deal for the PS3 greatest hits. Buy 2 and get 1 free, for those who are interested.

Very good prices, would suggest picking up God of War to anyone who hasn't, excellent game!

Does this mean I have to hurry getting Heavy Rain so I get the original cover instead of a hideous cover?

Also, whats the difference between Greatest hits and Platinum?

radiantshadow92 said:

I hope it boosts Modnation racers sales past 1.2 million! 

it mostlikley will. so close to 800.000 units i don't see why it wouldn't.

nice list great thread