By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hyperdimension Neptunia Packaging WTF O_O;b

leatherhat said:

God damn I just noticed that. I though it was weird too!

Yeah, I was worried Hell froze over one day when I thought I saw Kylie post something positive...

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
iLLmaticV3 said:

Looks so fucking sexy! :O If I wasn't a poor college student, I would definitely have gotten that.

No financial aid monies? :(

Wagram said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

Looks so fucking sexy! :O If I wasn't a poor college student, I would definitely have gotten that.

No financial aid monies? :(

I should be getting that soon, hopefully. :)

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Boutros said:
Xen said:

I just don't get why the hell didn't you people pre-order from the NISA store. SAME DAMN PRICE, MORE STUFF, ALWAYS!

Shipping isn't free outside the USA. I'm in Canada, so much for being called NIS AMERICA.

Big deal? I'm in Israel and shipping is $30 for me, the extra stuff is worth it still.

Boutros said:

Have you pre-ordered it?

Because it came with an exclusive package if you pre-ordered the game.

Perhaps in your case (if you didn't pre-ordered) they had extra copies of the exclusive package.

Whole first print is like this.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
dsister said:
Xxain said:

Im actually more shocked that you of all pll bought this. Must not be enough RE out atm

I think you are getting him confused with Kyliedog. I know it's really confusing when people steal each others avatars :p

God damn I just noticed that. I though it was weird too!

Just for the record, he stole mine =_=; I had it up like 2 weeks before he took it.

Xen said:

I just don't get why the hell didn't you people pre-order from the NISA store. SAME DAMN PRICE, MORE STUFF, ALWAYS!

I'll tell you why, Newegg delivered this thing to me in a big ass box with protective paper all over it via UPS, NISA Store does like USPS, both free shipping, so fuck that.

dahuman said:
Xen said:

I'll tell you why, Newegg delivered this thing to me in a big ass box with protective paper all over it via UPS, NISA Store does like USPS, both free shipping, so fuck that.

Shipping over extra stuff?

Weird, dude!

Xen said:
dahuman said:
Xen said:

Weird, dude!

what extra stuff are you talking about anyways?

dahuman said:
Xen said:
dahuman said:
Xen said:

Weird, dude!

what extra stuff are you talking about anyways?

Neptunia-themed playing cards.