By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY at GDC 2011: What do YOU want to see?

Simple Q, what would you like to see?

For me ANYTHING NGP related would be awesome at this point....

Gravity Daze!!!! I really really doubt we will see anything on this game for a while but by god I can't wait

I fully expect to see various engines running on NGP....Uncharted Demo will be there most probably for hands on so we might see a lot on the controls and such

I honestly don't care about what I get to see about the ps3 at GDC....other than on Move.

So what do you guiz think?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

i'll trade an answer with a question , my answer is

NGP stuff

my question is

Why are you excited about Gravity Daze?

Syphon Filter. 

Actually, have they ever announced anything worth a damn at GDC?

More NGP PLEASE!! Couldn't care less about PS3, KZ3, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3 are more then enough to keep me happy with PS3

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

PullusPardus said:

NGP stuff

my question is

tbh I have NO idea...at least I can't exactly explain it...from those few seconds we saw of the game, the art style, gameplay looks sooooo good to me :S honestly that game interests me more than the Uncharted Portable even, and considering how big of a fan I am of UC, that's saying something

@Elgran: They went big last year at GDC, it's the place where they revealed Move and some initial games for it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
PullusPardus said:

NGP stuff

my question is

tbh I have NO idea...at least I can't exactly explain it...from those few seconds we saw of the game, the art style, gameplay looks sooooo good to me :S honestly that game interests me more than the Uncharted Portable even, and considering how big of a fan I am of UC, that's saying something

@Elgran: They went big last year at GDC, it's the place where they revealed Move and some initial games for it

Huh? >.>; , well i'll just have a second look at it right now, but to me i'm looking forward to Hot Shot Golf , i love that series and its even more addicting on PSP

Firmware 3.60.  And it better be one hell of an update.  We haven't gotten anything substantial since 3.0 - hell, 2.40, which brought us in-game XMB and trophies.

Cloud storage and cross game voice chat or bust!

PullusPardus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
PullusPardus said:

NGP stuff

my question is

Huh? >.>; , well i'll just have a second look at it right now, but to me i'm looking forward to Hot Shot Golf , i love that series and its even more addicting on PSP

yeah that game intrigues me a LOT

and yea hot shots look badass on the NGP doesn't it? all the new touch mechanics etc will only improve the experience

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

gravity daze actually reminds me of nights into dreams so I myself am also super excited about it

taddypole said:

gravity daze actually reminds me of nights into dreams so I myself am also super excited about it

it would be awesome if its anything like it.