By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate The User Above You

8/10

I remember you being a good poster, and courage is awesome.

Around the Network

Seeing as no one is going to rate me I'll just have to do it myself:

+ for being a regular poster, even if it is mostly on Nintendo threads, for striving to make intelligent posts (except when it comes to Metroid Other M ), for having a user-name and avatar that make reference to the two most awesome things in existence this side of James Bond and Pamela Anderson, (namely, Semi-Trailer Trucks and the great Gumby).

- for not posting in other threads more often, for being a gaming newb (relatively speaking, started gaming on DS and GC for the most part), for having overly long posts on occasion, for not featuring more TnA in my avatar or sig.

Total: 8.6/10 - gumbylicious!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

6/10 for inflated ego. yea bud 2 points were knocked off, but because noone rated you you get +2

9.5/10

Not much excuse for rating you less really - I consider you one of the greats of this site.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

8.8/10 is considered top-tier.....Wow.... Either we are just nice or expecting our ego's to be stroked back.

7/10 a very solid user and a competent player in the Mafia's!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

7/10- I don't really see you around VGChartz a lot but from what I've seen you are a good poster.

for robbing me out of the best new user of 2010 5/10

but because thats not a real good reason 8/10 for inflated ego. its been over a yr change your sig.

8.5/10

Great guy, fair poster, has the same interests as me and puts a lot of effort into the PS Vita thread.

9. an all around awesum guy. never seen anything negative posted by this user.

9 because you're badass

I assume there is no scale to rate me?