By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Just finished playing Dead Space 2.

I enjoyed it, would keep it but MvC3 Gamestop trade in deal = other plans 

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

Around the Network
GameAnalyser said:
Thulak said:

Have only played the demo, thought it was really good but not sure if it was worth buying...

What do you think? Seeing as you've completed it, was it worth buying?

can't exactly answer...i bought it as I'm a fan of resident evil series, this game seemed no less different to me.

Hmm, not really a fan of the Resident Evil games, more of a game that I enjoy watching rather than playing if you know what I mean? So I think Dead Space 2 is a pass for me, I enjoyed the demo though.

I liked it, but not as much as the original DS...chapters 11-15 and the final boss were a big disappointment to me.

i hate horror games because i **** my self but deep space two doesn't look scary. 

An horror game has to be one that doesn't show the monsters every 10 seconds and instead have your self using your imagination for example 

you haven't seen an single monster but you have been craweling around for an hour finding bodies and its building tenison because you know its any time soon, then you see an shadow in the next corner. you start to sweat in anciption expecting the worst then only to discover it was just an rat. 

An good horror game is one that leaves it all to your imagination. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

mchaza said:

i hate horror games because i **** my self but deep space two doesn't look scary. 

An horror game has to be one that doesn't show the monsters every 10 seconds and instead have your self using your imagination for example 

you haven't seen an single monster but you have been craweling around for an hour finding bodies and its building tenison because you know its any time soon, then you see an shadow in the next corner. you start to sweat in anciption expecting the worst then only to discover it was just an rat. 

An good horror game is one that leaves it all to your imagination. 

there were several times in the game which suited your thought.

Around the Network

I've just finished it and yes game seriously lacks in  big boss fight department. The final "boss" is a joke. Game itself is really good though.