By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Just finished playing Dead Space 2.

I thought I'll never be beating the final boss with low ammo...luckily the force gun ammo was just about enough to sneak thru and beat the game.

Around the Network

The final boss was shit and that thing that keeps following you wasn't scary at all it was just feckin annoying. Compared to the first Dead Space, Dead Space 2 was a hugh disappointment to me and that end boss was one of the disappointments.

Have only played the demo, thought it was really good but not sure if it was worth buying...

What do you think? Seeing as you've completed it, was it worth buying?

geddesmond2 said:

The final boss was shit and that thing that keeps following you wasn't scary at all it was just feckin annoying. Compared to the first Dead Space, Dead Space 2 was a hugh disappointment to me and that end boss was one of the disappointments.

So spoiled! For some people thats the only new game they can play. I bought DS2 coz i loved the 1st one but am busy with Me2 and FF13 atm and then i have an exam on the 26th and then K3 so I wont get to play it for a while!

Ldn.se said:
geddesmond2 said:

So spoiled! For some people thats the only new game they can play. I bought DS2 coz i loved the 1st one but am busy with Me2 and FF13 atm and then i have an exam on the 26th and then K3 so I wont get to play it for a while!

Yeah I loved the first one too. Its still a good game but to me I'm disappointed. After the first game I was expecting something just as scary with another deep story. DS2 didn't scare me once. You've exams on the 26th. Hate that lol but I wish ya luck. So does that mean we won't be seeing you on KZ3 for at least a week after launch?

Around the Network
Ldn.se said:
geddesmond2 said:

yeah lol..its better not to get freaked out on the exam eve with dead space 2, u mite be tempted though. Well both DS1 and DS2 have their own hits and misses.

geddesmond2 said:

Yeah it was very much annoying when I kept running out of ammo..

Thulak said:

Have only played the demo, thought it was really good but not sure if it was worth buying...

What do you think? Seeing as you've completed it, was it worth buying?

can't exactly answer...i bought it as I'm a fan of resident evil series, this game seemed no less different to me.

Well I enjoyed the game. Some gamers nowadays are spoilt brats.

I feel lucky to have lived through all the gaming generations and can truly appreciate the artform the genre has become.

I'm only on chapter 6 so far, it's pretty good but not as good as the first one. I really miss the map. It made it seem much more like a real place. Dead space 2 feels like a long corridor of random connected rooms. Ofcourse with a map it would be painfully obvious that you're always taking the most indirect and confusing route possible even when you're in a semi realistic building. I love exploring, dead space 2 doesn't leave much room for that.