Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Vs. Twisted Metal PS3

Uncharted 3 Vs. Twisted Metal PS3

Uncharted 3 107 73.29%

Twisted Metal PS3 39 26.71%

Total:146

sweet tooth>drake

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

I like both. I still remember playing TW on the PSone back when I was like 9 or 10, but me and my little bro have been hard at work with uncharted drake's fortune on crushing, hopeing to get the platinum and I gotta say, U3 will be my game of the year. I will get U3 and if TW has a good online, I will purchase it later.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I can hardly compare them.

But I personally will get Uncharted 3 day one regardless of the reviews it receives.

I'll probably get Twisted Metal at some point but not day one.

Also, Uncharted 2's multiplayer is the best I've played this gen so I can only expect Uncharted 3's to be even better.

I'll get both. And I say both are uncomparable but will be undoubtably brilliant!

I will take David jaffe's side here and say that twisted metal will be better than uc 3.

You haven't seen David Jaffe so serious yet.

I will be buying UC3 for sure.

Around the Network

Uncharted 3>>>> <<<<Twisted Metal PS3.

This is an extremely... different and wierd comparison. Kind of like comparing Krispy Kreme to Coca Cola...

I'd have to go with Twisted Metal. As much as everybody loved UC2, I *hate* Third Person Shooters. I can't stand it, can't get the hang of it. I hate how your camera looks one way, but you can turn your character right around and  start running towards the camera... I just don't like TPS, so I wasn't able to enjoy Uncharted as much as I could have...

I remember my first time playing Twisted Metal 4 player splitscreen while sleeping over a friends house. We didn't sleep.

"Being single is easier on the gaming life, and the wallet."

Cant choose between does 2games as i will buy both and they will be AWESOME in different ways. In Reviews i think Uncharted 3 will get better than Twisted Metal as that game is not for all.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Guys, i know this is a wierd comparison, but i made this thread to prove to my friend that Uncharted will get more votes, and that its better than Twisted Metal (In many poeple's views)

Thankyou everybody who has voted and commented. 

If anybody has a comment to make please feel free to reply. I hope to see some good discussions going on in this thread!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

zgamer5 said:

sweet tooth>drake

Cole>>>>>>>>>sweet tooth>drake.