Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is going to buy the Xperia Play

Who is going to buy the Xperia Play

Buy it as soon as released 39 27.27%

Thinking about it 42 29.37%

Depends on pricing 28 19.58%

Not at the Moment 11 7.69%

No 23 16.08%

Total:143

For me i need an new phone and that phone looks great. While its an bit clunky by the looks of it, it wouldn't be that big. But anyways i am hoping for an down under release as soon as possible and the phone getting an good plan and not that expensive. 

Anyways who is thinking of getting the Xperia Play?

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

I need a smartphone. Check

Coming out on Verizon. Check

Im up for renewal by March. Check

Plays console games smartphone games. Check

Yep, I will own on day one.  

Damn it. I am still stuck with Xperia X8. Damn you long ass phone contracts.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Depends on the pirce / release date in Australia.

NotStan said:

Not sure how your phone actually works but can you just buy the Xperia play and put your current SIM card into it?  Maybe sell your X8?  Or is there of something of great importance that you need the contract to end?

OT:  As appealing as the Xperia play is i'll pass as im in love with my PSP Go (thats right lol) and will probably use future money towards the NGP instead.

Around the Network

It'll be a pocket-killer... easily NO.

V-r0cK said:
NotStan said:

Not sure how your phone actually works but can you just buy the Xperia play and put your current SIM card into it?  Maybe sell your X8?  Or is there of something of great importance that you need the contract to end?

OT:  As appealing as the Xperia play is i'll pass as im in love with my PSP Go (thats right lol) and will probably use future money towards the NGP instead.

I don't know if I can justify this at the present though, X8 is standard android device and all I use it for is browsing and calling at the moment,  I do play occassional games, if I do get this phone it's probably through a contract, as I am currently binded to one I can't just start another one and have a sim lying around. 

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

no cuz I'm getting the NGP...I will get the Xperia Arc for sure eventually tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I would love to have this phone but I have at&t and I don't think they are going to have this phone.  Also, I really don't want to pay an extra $30 a month for a data plan that is required for smart phones.

Aprisaiden said:

Depends on the pirce / release date in Australia.

same here, hopefully its not long and Vodaphone get it, i dont mine vodaphone 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong