By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing : Link's Awakening Fan-Made

There are some TIPS too, and the first one is an huge  surprise !

Enter these codes at the name enter screen :

Hyrule: You can play A Link to the Past link through the whole game.
Warrior,warrior, WARRIOR: Play red suited link, with more attack power.
Defender, defender, DEFENDER: Play blue suited link, with more a defensive edge.
Magician, magician, MAGICIAN: Play black suited link, fury halved when used.
TriForce: Play golden suited link, has the abilities of all the suits combined.
Xfixium: Special message from the creator
Carmen E: Pic of Carmen Elektra
Sh*t, F*ck: Such language!

Around the Network

You know what's better?

Lost Isle. Made with Zelda Classic that allows you to make games in the style of Zelda I or LttP.

http://koti.welho.com/pranta18/screens.htm

Thanks for your thread ;)

I didn't know that.

I downloaded it but for some reason it won't play. Can anyone help me?

The download link is very fishy and strange. It gives NO DETAILS on how to play the game...

Is it compatible on Macs? Do I need some sort of Emu? How the hell does this work?

I want to play it naaaaoooooooooowwwwwwww. =(

Around the Network
wfz said:

The download link is very fishy and strange. It gives NO DETAILS on how to play the game...

Is it compatible on Macs? Do I need some sort of Emu? How the hell does this work?

I want to play it naaaaoooooooooowwwwwwww. =(

Try using an emulator like No$GBA

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Just dled it, to play it all you have to do is extract the contents into a folder and click the RPG_RT .exe and your good to go.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

i cant run it. everytime i try a window pops up that says:"The RPG Maker 2003 Runtime Package is not present or not registered". does that mean i need to download something else?

EDIT: by the way, does anybody know of any good, free programs that you can make this kind of stuff with?

TX109 said:

EDIT: by the way, does anybody know of any good, free programs that you can make this kind of stuff with?

Try XNA and Visual Studio Express. It would take quite a lot more effort than RPG Makers, but the design freedom is heaps more.

fordy said:
TX109 said:

Try XNA and Visual Studio Express. It would take quite a lot more effort than RPG Makers, but the design freedom is heaps more.

Something in-between: Game Maker or Enigma.