By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Epic upcoming PC games thread of 2011

mundus6 said:

Only me or did like every exclusive except Diablo 3 and Dota 2 look uninteresting? Not saying that PC is a bad platform or anything, but exclusives just like with Xbox 360 seems to be a thing of the past. The difference is that there are many good console exlusives, that never makes it way to PC for some reason.

It's just you. Well, maybe a couple of others too but there's definitely more than enough gamers interested in the other games. Personally, I was quite thrilled to learn about a game that aims to be something like Baldur's Gate (that is, The Broken Hourglass).

Around the Network

Wow, impressive list. And good work Zarx.

Thank god Shio didn't make this list as the whole thread would be about how 90% of these are coming to Steam and only 60% will be on GFWL or something along those lines.

Red Orchestra 2. One of my most anticipated games this year and likely FPS of the year.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

awsoome year

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Awesome, awesome list, good work!

This year is not going to be nice on my wallet or time...

Around the Network

Slimebeast said:
tgnevermore said:

The Witcher 2 and Shogun probably gonna be epic.

It would be awesome if Stronghold 3 could have Crusaders' quality, just as if the two next ones never happened...

Have you played any of the Lords of the Realms or Warlords games?

No, never. Similar to Stronghold?

mundus6 said:

Only me or did like every exclusive except Diablo 3 and Dota 2 look uninteresting? Not saying that PC is a bad platform or anything, but exclusives just like with Xbox 360 seems to be a thing of the past. The difference is that there are many good console exlusives, that never makes it way to PC for some reason.

not a fan of RPGs, statergy and adventure games eh? Can you seriusly say that the Witcher 2 looks uninteresting? Shogun 2? how about North star? Tourchlight 2? No?

I think it's just you really there are pleanty of great exclusives, and that's not even mentioning the great looking more indie games like Xenonauts and Avadon etc 

Sure they aren't quite on the level of the list of PS3 exclusives for AAA titles but the level of smaller unique experiances is great IMO.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

looking good! im actually making a new pc next month to enjoy all of these new games and then some

Sexy year, Diablo 3, Shogun 2 and Dota 2!

Also have to heart Chantelise as Racettear was googly awesome :D