By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final count for 1M sellers on each consol.

wii and 360 are straight beast in terms of million sellers!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

Nice to see... 2008 should have a lot more one million sellers because of the larger installed bases and the continued glut of hopefully true AAA titles.

darthdevidem said:
@Kitler53

I dunno which ones HE's talking about
BUT

NFS pro street has HUGE chance cus it's selling 100K + in EU each week n as more people are buying Ps3's this week n next it should stay...thats not even including USA figures...

PES 08/FIFA 08 have a HUGE chance as well...

well in response to your list.

PES 08 is at 666k and selling 43k a week

FiFa 08 is at 800k and selling 60k a week

NFS pro street is at 603k and selling at 137k a week

I'd say each of those titles has a good chance at being a 1M seller but even with 2 or even 3 they probably will reach it just after the start of the new year. 

eugene said:
Viva Pinata is at .9 million right now. It also may hit a million. But maybe not also. Its selling still, but slowly. It will eventually hit a million for sure though. It did 9k in the US last week

if viva pinata is at 900k our data base is off cause i'm seeing it listed at 390k

With PGr4 are the numbers not up-to-date, please  change the Numbers. Would have to already be according to Europe and the USA Charts over 800,000. The same applies to Games as Ace Combat6, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon etc..

Around the Network

No, VGchartz has Viva Pinata listed at 900k WW sales. 390k is just the US sales.

Vgchartz actally has Viva Pinata at .92 sales. Here is the link. http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=2619

My old prediction was X360 35, Wii 25 and PS3 7...ouch

kitler53 said:
darthdevidem said:
@Kitler53

I dunno which ones HE's talking about
BUT

NFS pro street has HUGE chance cus it's selling 100K + in EU each week n as more people are buying Ps3's this week n next it should stay...thats not even including USA figures...

PES 08/FIFA 08 have a HUGE chance as well...

well in response to your list.

PES 08 is at 666k and selling 43k a week

FiFa 08 is at 800k and selling 60k a week

NFS pro street is at 603k and selling at 137k a week

I'd say each of those titles has a good chance at being a 1M seller but even with 2 or even 3 they probably will reach it just after the start of the new year.

Well PES 08 also has around 200k of japan sales as well; so its not far off.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

@ Kitler53 )

for some strange reason PES 08 and Winning Eleven: PES 08 (the japanese version) are splitted , which makes no sense , so in total it should be about 860k (asuming it sold around 7-8k last week in japan - data not yet available )