By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 3 Review Thread

pezus said:
Admiral-Snake said:
pezus said:
Admiral-Snake said:

People complain and still will buy COD end of the day. That isn't a shocker they're addicted to it whether they wanna admit it or not. However that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people hated it. 

It's cool to hate the popular thing, didn't you know?

Are you referring to the crowd who buys COD and still complain, or the ones who complain about never buying cod because it sucks ?

Just the haters in general. People buy COD because they like it but out of those twenty something millions that buy it there will of course be a lot of people that complain. You can't please everyone, that's for sure.

Very true. I have nothing against COD. It's fun in my opinion and a great way to kill time. 

Those who know nothing can understand nothing. 

Around the Network

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Admiral-Snake said:

Killzone 3 isn't a proper sequel from Killzone 2. GG is trying to please or attract COD fans. However they will fail and fail badly. Killzone 3 has way less features then COD. If people want COD they will play COD. I think developers fail to understand that. People played Killzone because it was different. However we have a cheap knock off of COD now. 

FUCKING THIS

developers are SO damn stupid it's fucking sad man.

and you wanna know what's really funny, is how dumbasses said killzone 2 was the generic one...

pezus said:
Admiral-Snake said:

People complain and still will buy COD end of the day. That isn't a shocker they're addicted to it whether they wanna admit it or not. However that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people hated it. 

such a bullshit cliche,

I hate COD because it's a poorly made, poorly developed, poorly designed, piece of fucking shit that together with it's fucking fanbase is destroying the FPS genre.

I hate twilight because the books are fucking terrible, and movies are worse

I hate Justin Bieber because the little stupid piece of shit can't sing

on the flip side

WoW and Halo are popular, and I have no problems with them. why, because they're well well made, well developed games.

The Dark Knight is popular and it's one of my favorite movies of all time

Alicia Keys is popular and i love her because the damn woman can sing.

evolution_1ne said:
pezus said:
Admiral-Snake said:

such a bullshit cliche,

I hate COD because it's a poorly made, poorly developed, poorly designed, piece of fucking shit that together with it's fucking fanbase is destroying the FPS genre.

on the flip side

WoW and Halo are popular, and I have no problems with them. why, because they're well well made, well developed games.

And yet everybody including GG is trying to copy that poorly designed COD franchise. Ironic isn't it ? 

Those who know nothing can understand nothing. 

Around the Network
Admiral-Snake said:
evolution_1ne said:
pezus said:
Admiral-Snake said:

such a bullshit cliche,

on the flip side

And yet everybody including GG is trying to copy that poorly designed COD franchise. Ironic isn't it ? 

You have no idea :(

pezus said:
evolution_1ne said:

such a bullshit cliche,

on the flip side

I see you have an opinion...

0_o

You mean normal people don't have opinions?

pezus said:
evolution_1ne said:
pezus said:
Admiral-Snake said:

such a bullshit cliche,

on the flip side

I see you have an opinion...

well no shit it's my opinion, just pointing out it's not because it's popular, it's bullshit as if someone can't have an opinion that something sucks ass.

Most of the reviews are awesome... All of them had one thing in common...

The Realism and the Graphic technology is phenominal and something you HAVE TO SEE....Perhaps the BEST YET for console games....

Some reviewers are stating that Killzone 3 makes Killzone 2 look like Killzone 1... I cant wait to dim the lights and load this 44 gigabyte next gen masterpiece up....

the game would fill 8 dvds lol

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

10/10 from The Official Playstation Magazine.