By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 Open Beta

This seems like a lighter version of the closed beta. Only one map. No jetpacks. :'(

But what I did see was very impressive. From the first SECOND I noticed a massive improvement in the controls. All these guns I absolutely hated using in KZ2 are now actually fun. It's easily the best looking multiplayer ever. I can't imagine how good single player looks.

I'm not sure about matchmaking though. :/

Around the Network
evolution_1ne said:

even though I will more likely hate it....

EVOluTION_1ne

edit: just finished downloading, and in a botzone to check everything out so far.... WTF

final edit: and so goes the killzone franchise. it's OFFICIALLY dead now. *casts a small boat with a candle inside*

deleting beta....

Count me in as well!

PSN: vr6GOLFr32

Proud owner of the PSone original, PSone slim, PS2 slim, PS3 slim, PSP-3000.

37 PS3 games and counting.

Playing now, will post impressions later.

(LOVED killzone 2 multiplayer and the feeling (controls) and played it for months)

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

I'm in, soon will start to download it.

PSN: RafaelOrix

Around the Network

So, any more impressions besides the positive one on this page and the negative one on the other page?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
evolution_1ne said:

even though I will more likely hate it....

EVOluTION_1ne

edit: just finished downloading, and in a botzone to check everything out so far.... WTF

final edit: and so goes the killzone franchise. it's OFFICIALLY dead now. *casts a small boat with a candle inside*

deleting beta....

I could've told you that. *goes back to playing MW2*

I don't see any problem here, if You prefer KZ2 multi - go play it! Personally KZ2 controls was to much lazy for me so I'm happy from changes, first of all - changed sensitivity to -20/-20 and it's great.

YogS said:

I don't see any problem here, if You prefer KZ2 multi - go play it! Personally KZ2 controls was to much lazy for me so I'm happy from changes, first of all - changed sensitivity to -20/-20 and it's great.

actually the controls aren't a big problem.in fact they aren't a problem at all, it's well.............EVERYTHING else.

so its not up for U.S. yet? only a couple of hours to go!