By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What fan are you? We need you now!

What fan are you? We need you now!

Nintendo 84 37.33%

Sony 80 35.56%

Microsoft 18 8.00%

Vgchartz 7 3.11%

None, I'm a peace maker. 18 8.00%

All of the above. 18 8.00%

Total:225

I voted "Microsoft."

Around the Network

I have all three current generation consoles and a vgchartz account.  I am a fan of all of them.

LivingMetal said:

I voted "Microsoft."

Had a little to much adams or are you taking pity? By the way what type of Sam Adams is your favorite?

chocoloco said:
LivingMetal said:

I voted "Microsoft."

Had a little to much adams or are you taking pity? By the way what type of Sam Adams is your favorite?

Black Lager and Cream Stout for sure.  Usually, the heavier the beer the more I like.  Sam Adams Light and Noble Pills is good on the lighter side.  I just don't get stuff like Budweiser Select 55 for 55 calories.  I'll drink it when offered, but why spend money to put empty calories into your body when it taste like nothing when you can do better with grape juice instead?

the poll results at this time reflect exactly what i thought we'd see:

a lot of nintendo/sony fans in close to equal proportions with just a couple 360 fans...they are so obviously the true minority here.

Around the Network

I voted Microsoft...I dig my PS3 and Wii too, but play my 360 the most this gen.

kitler53 said:

the poll results at this time reflect exactly what i thought we'd see:

a lot of nintendo/sony fans in close to equal proportions with just a couple 360 fans...they are so obviously the true minority here.

It's that or they are too afraid to "expose" their "allegiance" by voting "None, I'm a peace maker" or " All of the above."  But they will still be a minority.

Still  a true Sega fan...

Former something....

LivingMetal said:
chocoloco said:
LivingMetal said:

I voted "Microsoft."

Black Lager and Cream Stout for sure.  Usually, the heavier the beer the more I like.  Sam Adams Light and Noble Pills is good on the lighter side.  I just don't get stuff like Budweiser Select 55 for 55 calories.  I'll drink it when offered, but why spend money to put empty calories into your body when it taste like nothing when you can do better with grape juice instead?

Oh I see so you had a few to many Black Lagers! Well I just wondered because my favorite beer ever is Sam Adams Octoberfest which sadly is only seasonal. I should try the black lager , and I dont even know if the cream stout is in my area. Wish I could visit the brewry to try them all. I also certainly agree that something like Budweiser is mostly trash as in you drink it just for getting trashed and not for flavor at all.

OT: When I drink Sam Adams I would say I am a Sony fan when I don't drink Sam Adams I am neutral.

chocoloco said:
LivingMetal said:
chocoloco said:
LivingMetal said:

I voted "Microsoft."

Oh I see so you had a few to many Black Lagers! Well I just wondered because my favorite beer ever is Sam Adams Octoberfest which sadly is only seasonal. I should try the black lager , but I dont even know if the cream stout is in my areaI wish I could visit the brewry to try them all. I also certainly agree that something like Budweiser is mostly trash as in you drink it just for getting trashed and not for flavor at all.

OT: When I drink Sam Adams I would say I am a Sony fan when I don't drink Sam Adams I am neutral.

How could I forget Oktoberfest?  Irish Red is a good one, too.